I Just Got Banned For Calling Out A Scam On Icmag

• Thread starter Forevergreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Forevergreen

Forevergreen

I'm kinda ticked about it.
I wasn't trolling, I was calling out this vendor for ripping people off and got blocked, I didn't curse at the guy. Optilux16 was the LeD lights that this guy Alex was scamming people on.
Go see for yourself, it's quite a joke..

Forevergreen

Forevergreen

Yes give me an hour I'm busy but have pictures To back me up

Forevergreen

Forevergreen

Okay. I was following this thread on the optilux16 LEd lights and was very excited to purchase two of them, however something seemed fishy.
The guy who makes and sells the lights is named Alex. His instagram shows picture 1, where he proudly displays that the first shipment of the LED lights for $1200 preorder are boxed and ready to be shipped on Jan 27!
Many people jumped on board and started buying these lights. I've been anxiously waiting for someone to say they got theirs before I purchased or made a post.

When time came he never sent the lights. People who purchased never got an email. Customer service is at 0%
Alex posts his email but won't respond, only on the forums until time came to send the lights.
As weeks pass he never sends the lights so now I get annoyed because I almost got conned into this. I have over $2400 waiting for two and had my finger on the button to purchase.

There's an older guy who's 60, he bought two and still hasn't got them. That ticked me off. In Washington state I see so many younger smokers rip off the old ones and I'm only 25. It's not fair.

Alex has one guy beefing with him over the PAR (before the shipment date) and Alex goes on a rant saying he will personally buy a plane ticket AND FLY ANYONE IN WHO DOESNT BELIEVE HIM AND HIS LIGHTS.

That's when I jump on board with all my evidence and Alex never answers.

He has a guy krunchbubble who grows for him. There's misleading info where they all claim the lights are made and assembled in USA and from USA parts. That's all a lie. Alex says in his one response about not shipping the lights is some other Asian country has a two week delay of shipment because of Chinese New yeAr,
So they are not American lights. Barely assembled in America.

Another week passes, no shipment or word from Alex so that's when I started posting two days ago and got banned after one of Alex guys would argue with me and showed one picture of a PAR readout.

Once again I'm kinda busy so I'm sure there's more to it I'll add on later

IMG 2834
IMG 2835
IMG 2836
Forevergreen

Forevergreen

Okay. Here was another arguement before they called me a "troll"
I sent a photo of a stack of cash and my PayPal AND my amazon account (which has $500 gift card on it, I can easily add more but i would've used my debit/PayPal) showing I've been waiting ALMOST A MONTH to buy these lights. Alex's buddy quickly said "we only wanna hear from people who have actually bought the lights"

That ticked me off. First it shows they don't care about treating you proper enough to even wanna buy equipment. Only people who have bought equipment are allowed to post like some special club, but there was a guy before me doubting the product and he was offered free plane tickets before he got banned as a troll too. Second it shows how fake they are when people who HAVE bought the lights DID POST AND SAY ALEX WONT RESPOND TO EMIAL. He still hasn't responded to any of mine, because it's a scam and he's already got away w over 20k

Forevergreen

Forevergreen

The thread is called optilux16 launch thread and you can read the posts where Alex says nothing is from China/Taiwan, then goes back on what he says in other threads. I can't screenshot because I'm banned :):eyepiece:

Forevergreen

Forevergreen

I just think it's funny that people with a large amount of posts can say whatever they want, I've seen some "respected" members of forums get into arguements and say whatever they want and it's always the guy with little posts who gets banned. It's pretty stupid to be like "you can't view all this cannabis information just because some guy is ripping people off on lights and you wanted to say something about it. You didn't cuss the guy out, but you weren't the nicest. However he wins and gets to steal money and now you're gone for good. That easy, goodbye"
It's childish..

I never got a warning or nothing and posted pictures of cash etc. I'm still ticked about it because I was reading about Aptus nutrients.

H

hawkman

I'm kinda ticked about it.
I wasn't trolling, I was calling out this vendor for ripping people off and got blocked, I didn't curse at the guy. Optilux16 was the LeD lights that this guy Alex was scamming people on.
Go see for yourself, it's quite a joke..
ICMA - is the longest running forum - but they "ban" people - know of one person whom really didn't under spam and they banned him right off - seems they have been on-line too many years and don't give new-comers a chance - that is to bad !!! shame on that F@#$en site - they are too big for their pants

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

Okay. Here was another arguement before they called me a "troll"
I sent a photo of a stack of cash and my PayPal AND my amazon account (which has $500 gift card on it, I can easily add more but i would've used my debit/PayPal) showing I've been waiting ALMOST A MONTH to buy these lights. Alex's buddy quickly said "we only wanna hear from people who have actually bought the lights"

That ticked me off. First it shows they don't care about treating you proper enough to even wanna buy equipment. Only people who have bought equipment are allowed to post like some special club, but there was a guy before me doubting the product and he was offered free plane tickets before he got banned as a troll too. Second it shows how fake they are when people who HAVE bought the lights DID POST AND SAY ALEX WONT RESPOND TO EMIAL. He still hasn't responded to any of mine, because it's a scam and he's already got away w over 20k

Gypsy and the little band of mods he has over there wont listent to anything except what THEY BELIEVE! If you try to speak your mind your either banned or deleted! there's decent info in some places but the folks there are straight assholes and rats!

H

hawkman

Gypsy and the little band of mods he has over there wont listent to anything except what THEY BELIEVE! If you try to speak your mind your either banned or deleted! there's decent info in some places but the folks there are straight assholes and rats!
Seems like their S*&^ doesn't think - they must not concern themselves with the novice cultivator

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

It just bothers me that varietal growers can't embrace each other and move onwards and upwards! Greed,chenical imbalances whatever have made it tough to find good folks it seems.

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
First problem, you went with what Krunchbubble recommended. That guy would recommend a piece of shit if it lined his pockets. He just said in a thread he wants to order male pollen from China and seed all of Humboldt. He made Eagle20 popular. Really, he is in the cannabis douche hall of fame.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
First problem, you went with what Krunchbubble recommended. That guy would recommend a piece of shit if it lined his pockets. He just said in a thread he wants to order male pollen from China and seed all of Humboldt. He made Eagle20 popular. Really, he is in the cannabis douche hall of fame.
Why would he want to seed all of Humboldt. .. that sounds like a hater for sure. I would only do that if i found a pfizer or phillip morris grow.

sixstring

sixstring

so not 1 person got any lights yet? looking at the pics and color of the lights it sounds like you got a gift not buying those lights lol.mars has pretty pink lights to for alot less moolahh

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

Careful, he's friendly with the owner of this site too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom