I just made a dumb mistake. What are your guys biggest Mistakes and fails?

• Thread starter Cookoo4Coco
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cookoo4Coco

Cookoo4Coco

So i was taking cuttings and topping my plants, Drop my cutters. I get up pour Straight 38% H2o2 onto the sciccors and immediatly go back to taking cuttings, WITHOUT RINSING THEM!
Pretty sure some of those cuttings aint gonna make it and i had a nice little white spot on my fingertip from not wearing gloves like an idiot XD

What are your guys biggest fails? Im so accident prone I get a little nervous every time i get out the PH down lol

dire wolf

dire wolf

I think I just made the biggest mistake last night after 40 years of growing , I got so fed up with fungus gnats that I sprayed a tray of plants with "off deep woods insect repellent ", you never saw bugs die so fast .....only problem is , a day later my girls looked like someone dropped napalm on half of them , don't do this .......

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
So i was taking cuttings and topping my plants, Drop my cutters. I get up pour Straight 38% H2o2 onto the sciccors and immediatly go back to taking cuttings, WITHOUT RINSING THEM!
Pretty sure some of those cuttings aint gonna make it and i had a nice little white spot on my fingertip from not wearing gloves like an idiot XD

What are your guys biggest fails? Im so accident prone I get a little nervous every time i get out the PH down lol
the white residue will evaporate from your hands in 15-30 mins.
trying to wash off won’t do anything

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
helping friends with outdoor harvesting and not changing my clothes and having a shower before going into my grow room, not cleaning my car either.
introduced wpm to the grow, it infected two grows in a row. been wpm free since.

airedog

airedog

Supporter

If you are accident prone you may be better served by being nervous with 38% H2O2; i hope you remember to use eye protection. Other than that, putting dollies on my 44 gallon Rubbermaid Brute RO storage res comes to mind; one of them hit a hose and pooched a caster (which i did not notice until the thing failed one night and the whole res spilled). I've since found a dedicated space for the RO storage res.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Most recently, I sprayed PureCrop1 with the lights on... Knew better... Did it anyway.
Stopping and trying to be a rec customer was pretty stupid too.
But the biggest mistake?... Not getting Sour D (back) from the last guy in my "circle" holding it, when he informed me that he was shutting things down permanently.

Cookoo4Coco

Cookoo4Coco

If you are accident prone you may be better served by being nervous with 38% H2O2; i hope you remember to use eye protection.

I try to use eye protection but have been bad about it this run! I dont know why i feel more comfertable with H202 i guess its cause i use it alot. Ill wear goggles next time i use it, Thanks for lookin out!

Top Bottom