I just made a dumb mistake. What are your guys biggest Mistakes and fails?

• Thread starter Cookoo4Coco
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RookieBC

RookieBC

Stretched my babies really bad.... Then to shorten it back up I did this and put it right into flower some how it's loving life and I should get one decent bud off of it
PXL 20210412 051614699
PXL 20210408 051616101
lol

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Ordering some expensive seeds, planting them outside without protection, knowing there are wild boar, wild goats and other creatures around, then to see all little plants completely eaten.
Poekie ^^

crossfader

crossfader

My mistake is not following the Keep It Simple, Stupid method, I have the habit of wanting to try most of the tips/tricks for growing and have a 'one step forward, two steps back' issue, lol.

Making a concerted effort to stop doing that!✌

Homesteader

Homesteader

Used fresh cow manure once with a soil mix indoors and walked into thousands of shit flies not unlike Amityville horror. I could hear them buzzing from a room away. I shop vac'd thousands for about an hour and my fans took care of the rest. Nightmare but the plants didn't mind.

airedog

airedog

Supporter
While doing single 5gallon nute changes in DWC, carry the next batch across the house and trip and dump 3gallon of fresh nutes everywhere.
That was fun cleaning up....

Wet/Dry vac/s;. can't do R/DWC without them.

Moreover, those kinds of systems seem to be the perfect embodiment of:

Murphy's Law;​
"Anything that can go wrong, will."​
O'Toole's Commentary;​
"Murphy was an optimist."​
Finagle's Corollary;​
"Anything that can go wrong, will—at the worst possible moment."​

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Wet/Dry vac/s;. can't do R/DWC without them.

Moreover, those kinds of systems seem to be the perfect embodiment of:

Murphy's Law;​
"Anything that can go wrong, will."​
O'Toole's Commentary;​
"Murphy was an optimist."​
Finagle's Corollary;​
"Anything that can go wrong, will—at the worst possible moment."​
Murphy's first name is Ted, him and i are personal friends.

Madbud

Madbud

Sun wilt a couple years ago from not hardening them in shade first, they still made it barely
0AF87253 6895 430F 842B 1D4AB1F84C3D

boomgagem

boomgagem

Supporter
Moving around the drain pans I have my plants sitting in once they grew up into the trellis net. I believe I moved it so much I damaged my roots. I’m not 100% sure but the more I think about it, I think that’s what happened.
Really dumb mistake that I didn’t even think about when I was doing it, and I wasn’t looking at the stalk, I was watching the runoff :(

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

So i was taking cuttings and topping my plants, Drop my cutters. I get up pour Straight 38% H2o2 onto the sciccors and immediatly go back to taking cuttings, WITHOUT RINSING THEM!
Pretty sure some of those cuttings aint gonna make it and i had a nice little white spot on my fingertip from not wearing gloves like an idiot XD

What are your guys biggest fails? Im so accident prone I get a little nervous every time i get out the PH down lol
Totally overreacting. It will be fine.

the rrock

the rrock

I had a problem with deer and wild boar tearing up plants on a remote guerilla grow outside angels camp,so I set up a stakeout hoping to shoot a pig to eat.Heard some rustling and shot(it was dark) needless to say it was a ripper and he was shot.I usually use shells loaded with salt but I used the pumkinball that night(late 1980's). I hid everything.Never went back I live about 4 hrs from there now and have the urge to revisit.I still ride dirt bikes every day and still own a 1973 xl250 that got me home(survivor)

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I had a problem with deer and wild boar tearing up plants on a remote guerilla grow outside angels camp,so I set up a stakeout hoping to shoot a pig to eat.Heard some rustling and shot(it was dark) needless to say it was a ripper and he was shot.I usually use shells loaded with salt but I used the pumkinball that night(late 1980's). I hid everything.Never went back I live about 4 hrs from there now and have the urge to revisit.I still ride dirt bikes every day and still own a 1973 xl250 that got me home(survivor)
mmmm hope he’s not on here, haha..
cool he deserved it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom