I know for a fact the pH is wrong why are my pants so healthy?

• Thread starter Puppydog666
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Puppydog666

Puppydog666

Alright so here's the deal my soil pH meter reads that my soil pH is almost eight yet my plants seem to be flourishing even if they are I'll be at someone small I do believe that is typical of autoflowers that have been in small pots correct me if I'm wrong? been being watered with city water outdoors in Tucson Arizona I believe they're on a flowering because we are definitely not receiving 12 hours light 12 hours dark and they are flowering

I know for a fact the ph is wrong why are my pants so healthy
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Looks like they’re revegging.. they started flowering at once point, then turned back to vegetative state.. 12 hours or more of continuous darkness to continue flowering..

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Plants grow fine in a much wider ph range than the forums and nutrient companies chart. There is a test out there showing healthy plants from 4.0ph to 8.0 ph.

But your plants look a bit stressed. Maybe drainage in the soil not too good?

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Looks like they’re revegging.. they started flowering at once point, then turned back to vegetative state.. 12 hours or more of continuous darkness to continue flowering..
Theyre autos.
Plants grow fine in a much wider ph range than the forums and nutrient companies chart. There is a test out there showing healthy plants from 4.0ph to 8.0 ph.

But your plants look a bit stressed. Maybe drainage in the soil not too good?
Uni of sc did a canna ph study/investigation and concluded ph is irrelevant for growth in almost the same ph numbers you are stating. They never studied potecy and yield. Just growth! If i remember correctly..lol

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Alright so here's the deal my soil pH meter reads that my soil pH is almost eight yet my plants seem to be flourishing even if they are I'll be at someone small I do believe that is typical of autoflowers that have been in small pots correct me if I'm wrong? been being watered with city water outdoors in Tucson Arizona I believe they're on a flowering because we are definitely not receiving 12 hours light 12 hours dark and they are flowering
Autos just flower automatically. No need for 12 n 12...i dont think you need 12 dark..pretty sure anyways...lol

william76

william76

Autos just flower automatically. No need for 12 n 12...i dont think you need 12 dark..pretty sure anyways...lol
Correct,once autos get to a certain age they start to flower regardless of the light cycle,that's why you start them in their finishing pot so as not to stress them at transplant,once popped their on a tight time schedule before flip so they have to get as big as possible before they start flowering.76

growsince79

growsince79

Beat me to the post. +1
OP What are you using to test ph? Lots of shit soil meters out there.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Are they clones? They don't have any lateral branches, they look weird. Hope you didn't pay too much for those.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Correct,once autos get to a certain age they start to flower regardless of the light cycle,that's why you start them in their finishing pot so as not to stress them at transplant,once popped their on a tight time schedule before flip so they have to get as big as possible before they start flowering.76
As far as what ive learned on here. It seems get it in a big pot watch it go!

The idea is to never transplant an auto. Hence big pot to start with. Just what ive seen peeps say on here...anything else about growing them...i dont know

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
As far as what ive learned on here. It seems get it in a big pot watch it go!

The idea is to never transplant an auto. Hence big pot to start with. Just what ive seen peeps say on here...anything else about growing them...i dont know
Bad genetics or super stressed. My autos are growing like regular photos but under 17/7. Just started flowering. Feeding just like a photo with no stress..

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

I have 3 autos going now and they look nothing like this... shitty genetics or he got ripped off, bet me.. lol
I was thinking they look like they do because of the small pot. Pots look about 1 to 1.5 gals. Way too small for an outdoor anything really. Unless you had it on a feed timer. I would say 10 to 15 if you want good growth....jmo...lol

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Bad genetics or super stressed. My autos are growing like regular photos but under 17/7. Just started flowering. Feeding just like a photo with no stress..
He may even have put them outside sometime after being indoors too. No idea....not lotta info to go off of. I agree with what you said. I had to go back and re read it....you made the 12 hr comment cuz you were crackin fun cuz its maybe not an auto

Latest posts

Top Bottom