I lied and I'm NOT sorry!

• Thread starter Popdee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Popdee

Popdee

(Sheepish grin) I know I said I wouldn't touch her .. it's only been 3 days, but jeees farmers I mothered her for 8 months and the little popcorn buds felt dry and I was worried she might not be any good seeing she came out of a shit 5c bag .. I had to know..you understand, so with my morning coffee I fired up the vaporizer and stuffed a couple of the baby buds in and hit my Vapor Brothers , standard whip with all I had,hopping for the best, but expecting the worst....
I expect we are all pretty much the same when it comes to trying new bud. How it feels body and mind. How quickly and how strong. Taste and longevity...
I vaped those buds at noonish, maybe a half gram.. I'm still smiling. Today is officially Lucile day ( my girls name) in my room, free popcorn for everyone!
I have to leave now, go into the closet for a minute...
Over and.... Popdee
Biggest to smaller ×30😁

I lied and im not sorry
xavier7995

xavier7995

Nothing is nicer than fresh weed. I am down to my lowest amount in years and cant wait for another 4 weeks or so for something new. It was a rough winter and had two craptastic grows so just been hitting the stockpile, at least i wont have to go buy more jars as they are now empty.

Theres just something about a new strain or even different expression from seed that is so enjoyable. I get bored smoking the same thing for more than a week or so and am jazzed to be back to producing new shizz on a regular basis.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Nothing is nicer than fresh weed. I am down to my lowest amount in years and cant wait for another 4 weeks or so for something new. It was a rough winter and had two craptastic grows so just been hitting the stockpile, at least i wont have to go buy more jars as they are now empty.

Theres just something about a new strain or even different expression from seed that is so enjoyable. I get bored smoking the same thing for more than a week or so and am jazzed to be back to producing new shizz on a regular basis.
Variety is the spice of life... plus, you DO get somewhat immune to the effects of the same strain after a while. I rotate the strains and I notice a difference, when before, it was a buzz, but nothing different. Keep it stockpiled and remember what Fat Freddy said!

G

grassmania22

(Sheepish grin) I know I said I wouldn't touch her .. it's only been 3 days, but jeees farmers I mothered her for 8 months and the little popcorn buds felt dry and I was worried she might not be any good seeing she came out of a shit 5c bag .. I had to know..you understand, so with my morning coffee I fired up the vaporizer and stuffed a couple of the baby buds in and hit my Vapor Brothers , standard whip with all I had,hopping for the best, but expecting the worst....
I expect we are all pretty much the same when it comes to trying new bud. How it feels body and mind. How quickly and how strong. Taste and longevity...
I vaped those buds at noonish, maybe a half gram.. I'm still smiling. Today is officially Lucile day ( my girls name) in my room, free popcorn for everyone!
I have to leave now, go into the closet for a minute...
Over and.... Popdee
Biggest to smaller ×30😁

It looks amazing mate. Have a great time smoking it! :) Though, be careful with the quantity, we don't want you to become unconscious haha

Top Bottom