I like taking pics

• Thread starter Ocanabis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ocanabis

Ocanabis

Since I got my 1st real DLC (Rebel XT) I have done nothing but practice,practice, and practice some more.This thread will be dedicated to pics I have taken for time.I will continue to add what I deem as some of my favorites so feel free to comment or even add some of your own.

I like taking pics
I like taking pics 2
I like taking pics 3
Dragon fly
Dragon fly 2
I like taking pics 6
I like taking pics 7
I like taking pics 8
I like taking pics 9
Bala shark
S

stone69

man, I've always liked taking pic's of BEAUTIFUL things... great pic's O'

D

dna genetics

Ocanabis nice pic of that Loon. you just got to watch they dont take your fish off the line eh.. lol
respect

darksideX

darksideX

nice shotz bro,..i like it, when u like takin' pix,lol...u have for real some fine camera skillz!!
greEtz..

hubcap

hubcap

that pic of kitty ..."stalkin"....thats cool

great shots. im a self admitted pic whore so bring em on!!!

V

vryselctiv

nice pics but the fish i want to say it's croaking. i actually seen some deprived of oxygen which is uh :confused0054:

A

Arsenal18

That a clown loach Ocan? I have one and he is about 12years old or a little older

Ocanabis

Ocanabis

That a clown loach Ocan? I have one and he is about 12years old or a little older

yep,its a Clown Loach alright and mine is around 8-9 years old now.
He's my favorite fish.I call him Porky.

later
Ocan.

Ocanabis

Ocanabis

Spider close up and in your face

I came across this guy last summer.

Spider
R

redog

Re:Ocanabis

Hey you do take good pics and I agree with you about practice,practice,practice.Most of my friends want me to take pics for them and they have good cameras.I tell them the same thing.You just have to use the dang thing!You'll get better at it.The last straw was a buddy wanting me to go to chucky cheese for his daughters birthday.Forget it.He had just bought a great little camera.In this day and age of digital photography there is no excuse.It's not like you waste money on film and prints anymore.One can just delete.
Love your macro bud stuff.
I like action shots of motorcycle racing/stunts,skydiving(swooping)
catching lightning or bullets out of the barrel and of course I would love to be a photographer of beautiful women.I think the female form is the greatest work of art ever created.Although I usually can't stand what goes on in their pea brains.Great post.
Here's one i'm proud of. . . .

Todd Barrett
Ocanabis

Ocanabis

Thanks redog

It's how I learned to use the cam.I practice and I read.Their are no classes we can take for this type of phatography.It's not easy to do either but the best thing I did do was take off of the Auto and used manual for all my plant shots.
As much as I would like to tell all the folks how to shoot its just not that simple.And the way I look at it if some one(such as mysel) realy wants to learn the art then u have to be prepared to spend some money to get the proper equipment and practice practic and practice some .I am still learning how myslef.

later
Ocan.

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

keep the pics comin guys.
All very nice.
Awfully close to that spider.
Uuggg.lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom