I may have a Cal Deficiency? Little Help!

• Thread starter radmobile
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
radmobile

radmobile

I may have a cal deficiency little help

Many of leaves have some sort of deficiency. I use FF trio at full strength, CalMag at full strength (5 ml per gal) and ph to 6.5-6.5
I haven’t had this issue yet and I’ve been growing indoors for about a year. These plants are into week 6 of flower. Any advice?

radmobile

radmobile

I’ve had success with watering this way - nutes and calmag. Why wouldn’t I follow the instructions on the bottle(a)?

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

Unless you’re using RO water AND your nutrients are devoid of calcium there’s no need for it. Calcium is probably the main cause of most nutrient lockouts.

radmobile

radmobile

This happened literally over 3 days. If I’m going to flush, do I wait until they’re dried out to flush or do it now? My ppm runoff is 2000, so it’s not like it’s way over fed, right? That level is on point with the FF feeding chart.

radmobile

radmobile

Way too much nutes! Calcium is now blocked from uptake. Flush out pots and re feed way less.
They were fed yesterday so they’re still really wet. Do I wait for them to dry or put the water to them now? Feed them 1/2 immediately following the flush or let them dry out from the flush and THEN feed them 1/2 nutes?

Top Bottom