I miss growing

• Thread starter fictionsuit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fictionsuit

fictionsuit

I quit growing in 2012 due to problems with alcohol and other drugs I wound up in rehab. cleaned up got a good job got married havent grown and smoked weed again and realized I miss the hell out of growing. Told my wife I need to grow again once we legally can (which wont be till we move to Hawaii in 4 years as I can't grow legally here). Much respect to the people who grow illegally, but I got her kids now who will be 18 in 3 years. SO i'm planning on growing again in 3-4 years and salivating over the following strians. Bogs Sour Bubble, Brothers Grim The Green Avenger (Vortex), DJ Shorts the Flo, Bogs Lifesaver, and some TGA Subcool gear i havent' grown since 2012. I was a huge fan of the TGA Subcool strains and always preferred them over the other strains I was growing. I never grew Bogs gear but always wanted to, his gear seems like more india leaning candy quality. Are there any strains you would suggest for someone who was a fan of that candy taste of Subcools gear?

I've missed growing before when I was living in Hawaii and instead started growing 30 types of tomatos 20 types of peppers and 10 types of passion fruits. Grew those for a few years but it never gave me the same spart that growing cannabis gives me.

What i really want to do is pollen chuck stable strains (dreaming) and pheno hunt F2's, stabilize and make some F3's. I know I know its very hard work and takes up to a decade to do right, especially with limited plant numbers you'll go through many series of F2's which will be bunk before you find that perfect plant. like I said i'm just dreaming right now. I am missing the hell out of growing and living vicariously through all of your grows.

2 Things, what strains would you suggest for the TGA Subcool fan, and second Show me what you got. Link me your grow so I can salivate.

fictionsuit

fictionsuit

I should point out what I used to do for making seeds was Veg the plant indoor, put the male outdoor 2-3 weeks before the females after they are sexed. Then put the females out to flower (Hawaii you can flower outdoor year round). After about 4-6 hairs per spot are showing I take the male and spank the females. I then kill the male and continue growing as normal. This winds up with Regular buds on top with 4-6 seeds at the bottom of each nug. I cure the nugs with the seeds to ensure the germination lasts for years later (don't know if this actually works just a theory). I know this is pollen chucking, and sue me I enjoyed it. Plants that wern't worthy of continuing because the smoke wasn't a 10/10 I eat the seeds raw. If you've never eaten a fresh cannabis seed, they are delicious.

Top Bottom