I Need A Friend........

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So after seeing a well known pic posted here of a praying mantis hanging out in the garden it got me thinking. I want a garden buddy. I want some kind of lizard. Is that possible or will the little fucker eat the plants? Or eat a hole thru the tent? Anybody else ever think about having a garden/tent buddy???

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Lizards carry salmonella they would need to be fenced off from the plants. A big iguana would eat the plants for sure
I figured the same thing. I wanted something that could hang out in the plants like a small tree lizard or something... Guess I could get me a praying mantis as its probably the only thing that will survive and not hurt the plants.

Fishmaster42

Fishmaster42

a bird that would not poop on the buds would be good too. No you need a grow cat. a indoor cat dont go outside like to sit with you when your working. If they dont go outside you wont have any bug problems. I had my badass Grow cat for 16 yrs he just passed away last month

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

a bird that would not poop on the buds would be good too. No you need a grow cat. a indoor cat dont go outside like to sit with you when your working. If they dont go outside you wont have any bug problems. I had my badass Grow cat for 16 yrs he just passed away last month
I'm sry to hear that brother. My condolences.

A cat huh. Never thought about a cat.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Download 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom