• Thread starter Dankyou1266
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dankyou1266

Dankyou1266

I would like to hear from anyone that has done a high yielding top notch auto

Dankyou1266

Dankyou1266

What you are looking for doesn't exist imo. If you want top shelf, just say no to autpflower. Get a sativa indica hybrid.
There are many opinions on this. I think if you only have a small grow you want as many harvests as you can get.

What strain are you speaking about?

Where do you get your seed?

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
You absolutely cannot finish a plant in 7 weeks. That's not even a question. You might be able to flower in 7 weeks if you're lucky but even then, I doubt it.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
I was thinking about NL I would like to grow a newer strain or something that can harvest in 7 weeks Thanks for your input?

What was your yield and setup?
I've only grown nl photoperiod but some of my friends and a lot of other people have told me it's good for yields.

growsince79

growsince79

There are many opinions on this. I think if you only have a small grow you want as many harvests as you can get.

What strain are you speaking about?

Where do you get your seed?
You absolutely cannot finish a plant in 7 weeks. That's not even a question. You might be able to flower in 7 weeks if you're lucky but even then, I doubt it.
Agree. Most of my photos can be grown in 80-85 days from sprout. Some autos might be a little faster but nowhere near the quality.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Agree. Most of my photos can be grown in 80-85 days from sprout. Some autos might be a little faster but nowhere near the quality.
You can have a fast finisher, you can have a high yielder, you can have a high terp strain, you can have a high resin producer but you can't have it all. If there was something like that then everyone would be growing it and we wouldn't have any of these questions.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
still a huge yielder just not as gooey and potent as it was back in the day
I disagree, my nl from my last grow was very potent. I didn't get it tested but it was covered in trichomes.

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
How about autos that finish in 7-8 or absolutely max 10 weeks and can yield 100-150 gram of very good smoke?

growsince79

growsince79

I've never heard of anything like that. You can't have all 3.
You can have a fast finisher, you can have a high yielder, you can have a high terp strain, you can have a high resin producer but you can't have it all. If there was something like that then everyone would be growing it and we wouldn't have any of these questions.
With my strains, yield depends on how long it grows. An 80 day plant will yields about an ounce. The same plant, if I let it go 100 days, its about 3-4oz. If I want it to make 8oz, it will take about 5 months. Resin, potency and terps are exactly the same regardless of how long its grown.

Reactions: TSD
gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
With my strains, yield depends on how long it grows. An 80 day plant will yields about an ounce. The same plant, if I let it go 100 days, its about 3-4oz. If I want it to make 8oz, it will take about 5 months. Resin, potency and terps are exactly the same regardless of how long its grown.
Exactly so you can't have a quick high yielder.

growsince79

growsince79

Exactly so you can't have a quick high yielder.
For me yield is more about grams per sqft, not grams per plant. 12 -80 day clones make 12oz in my 2x4. 4 100 day plants make 13-14oz, and 2 150 day plants make a pound. I'm talking top shelf- not autos.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
For me yield is more about grams per sqft, not grams per plant. 12 -80 day clones make 12oz in my 2x4. 4 100 day plants make 13-14oz, and 2 150 day plants make a pound. I'm talking top shelf- not autos.
But some plant's produce more than others when grown exactly the same.

growsince79

growsince79

That is not my experience. Having worked with several different strain clones for decades I know identical clones grown in identical environment produce identical yield.

Top Bottom