I need a good suggestion for a high yielding indica auto high thc terps TOP

• Thread starter Dankyou1266
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
That is not my experience. Having worked with several different strain clones for decades I know identical clones grown in identical environment produce identical yield.
No I meant different strains.

Moshmen

Moshmen

You absolutely cannot finish a plant in 7 weeks. That's not even a question. You might be able to flower in 7 weeks if you're lucky but even then, I doubt it.
A auto flower can - that’s part of the reason grower says ya can’t get top shelf- In 7 weeks prolly not but I can come pretty close ! Give me 8-9 weeks and the only old School connoisseur’s can tell. Here’s a 8 week seed to chop!

A5240854 F09F 4FE4 B0D7 4109714FC202
Dankyou1266

Dankyou1266

A auto flower can - that’s part of the reason grower says ya can’t get top shelf- In 7 weeks prolly not but I can come pretty close ! Give me 8-9 weeks and the only old School connoisseur’s can tell. Here’s a 8 week seed to chop!
It looks really nice you appear to do tons of training what would you say your yield is? What strain is it?

Thanks for sharing

Moshmen

Moshmen

How about autos that finish in 7-8 or absolutely max 10 weeks and can yield 100-150 gram of very good smoke?

Totally possible ! I run about 60-90 g’s a plant and I hold em back. All autos at this point

Moshmen

Moshmen

It looks really nice you appear to do tons of training what would you say your yield is? What strain is it?

Thanks for sharing

Very light training I shoot for 2-3 dried ounces per plant - I get at least 2 off every plant , autos can be effective - it’s just the photoperiods can have much higher cannabinoid content and yield better - more grower control

Moshmen

Moshmen

Yeah unfortunately they are not wrong! I just don’t like it when they hate on autos to much, they have a purpose and do provide quality smoke!

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
meh....ill pass on the autos. good for breeding with. Ill take a good short term Afghan every time.
Ya that's one thing, you can get an f4 or f5 in a year with autos because they finish so quick.

linde

linde

- ya pr
If ya don’t like autos y u want to breed with them ? The last thing you would want is to dilute the gene pool with any rudy
no I don't like autos cuz you can't keep them as mothers under veg. yes I use autos to cross with long term sativa that won't bud out in time before northern Michigan frosts. just simple common sense.

linde

linde

no I don't like autos cuz you can't keep them as mothers under veg. yes I use autos to cross with long term sativa that won't bud out in time before northern Michigan frosts. just simple common sense.
your not gonna win buddy. I've probably been growing longer than you've been alive! lol. bring it on.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Win ? It’s not a contest- just doesn’t make sense to me? Ya don’t like autos but ya want yer stuff to finish early? Sounds like ya need autos? do what’s right for you - I lived in Michigan most of my life growi. Outdoors so ya I know what ya mean the weather sux from mid sept on ! Done it all man from covering with trash cans/tarps all the way to propane heat

linde

linde

Win ? It’s not a contest- just doesn’t make sense to me? Ya don’t like autos but ya want yer stuff to finish early? Sounds like ya need autos? do what’s right for you - I lived in Michigan most of my life growi. Outdoors so ya I know what ya mean the weather sux from mid sept on ! Done it all man from covering with trash cans/tarps all the way to propane heat
it's not so much that I don't LIKE autos....i just need mother plants to make clones with and you can't keep autos as mothers. they just bud out. ya follow? I have made some really badass crosses in the past with super long term sativa and a Lowrider auto. I think they are excellent for breeding purposes. some really exotic flavors and traits are hidden within them. that's all I mean.

Northernpop

Northernpop

I was thinking about NL I would like to grow a newer strain or something that can harvest in 7 weeks Thanks for your input?

What was your yield and setup?
Auto Bomb by greenhouse seeds
I would like to hear from anyone that has done a high yielding top notch auto
I recommend Auto Bomb by greenhouse seeds. 8 weeks and very nice yeild and indicia hybrid. Also Auto Purple punch by fastbuds. 85% indicia.
Happy growing!

Fuzzy_Buzzy

Fuzzy_Buzzy

I've read a lot of ignorant posts in this thread. Autos have come a LONG WAY in the past 12 years. Top, Fimm, LST all of em and the yield differential is not much. And as far as potency? Incredible gains in the past 3 years. AFN has documented lab report analysis on a few auto strains that show 30%+ thc levels. I remember DOUBLE GRAPE by Mephisto over 30%.

I average 4-6 ounces apiece on photos in 5 gallon fabric pots. I average 3.25 ounces per plant on autos. Not all autos will yield well. I suggest Mephisto, Fastbuds 2021 NEW strains and Roc Bud for breeders for high yields.

PURPLE PUNCH- fastbuds
WEDDING GLUE- fastbuds
ALIEN vs TRIANGLE- mephisto
DOUBLE GRAPE- mephisto
GORILLA COOKIES-fastbuds

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom