I need a job out here

• Thread starter pimpmasterdlx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pimpmasterdlx

pimpmasterdlx

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Be safe, and carry your wisdom of grow with you like a sleeve. the righteous will approach you brother, i know how it is leaving and just creating life anywhere. Just be safe be smart and have positive thoughts. god speed .
tmb
respect

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I just arrived in colorado 2 days ago. If there's anyone who could help out with a job (trimming, general labor, etc) that would be amazing. Please check out my last grow diary to see my experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am not baged yet, but I can pass the background check. Thank you Coloradans.
Pm
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/soil-bed-of-wifi-growmaster-style.62410/
You know one of our CO members is looking for someone to work at a retail space he's gonna set up, yes?

Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

Right now I'm in the city of denver, but I can relocate anywhere in colorado for a job. I have a very reliable car.
dont work with weed. unless you like bringing your own money. i learned that after 3 1/2 years of going nowhere working circles around assholes that got paid double my salary. keep herb underground. if you love colorado find something fun to work with or for. be an instructor of some type those always pay well. sking, snowboarding, rock climbing, kayaking, rafting, fishing, shit, you can be a weed guide nowadays. but the money will always be better, and you wont bring shit into your rooms, and you wont be pissed at your grow cause you spent all day working on someone elses, if you DONT work in the herb industry.

Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

most states are 0-5% weed. colorado is like 10. you gotta do something with that other 90% weed isnt life... if you love it here you'll find something... you did come at the perfect time right before summer. good luck!

or if youre down to paint i know a few crews i could probably hook you up with... i can get em to pay ya well if you know what you're doin... shoot me a PM if interested @pimpmasterdlx

Latest posts

Top Bottom