I Need A Led 100w Or Less

• Thread starter blu3kush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
blu3kush

blu3kush

I have a 2 x 2 x 4 ft tent with 150w hps. I know I should have just gone with a 250w hps but first time hps user and thought this 150 would get hotter then it does seriously have cfl's hotter then this. but anyways I want to keep the tent 250 or less came across these wondering if this would be any good if I added a few of these or could I find something better to add with the 150w.http://www.amazon.com/Litom-Latest-..._UL160_SR160,160_&refRID=1YPYKXK3BK68QEQGEK61

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Amare Technologies lights are designed by a cannabis grower for cannabis growers. They cost more but they do more

The SS 100 is ~ $295, but can be used for both veg and flower

blu3kush

blu3kush

yea those are nice I just don't have that kind of cash right now I don"t get much work during the winter unless it snows a lot which isn't the case this year. but for right now I was just looking for some cheaper alternatives until the spring. has anyone here used regular LED bulbs from like lowes or home depot with the lens removed?

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Yep, did a whole grow with them. Not terrible by any means

When I did it only 5000 and 3000 were available. Now you can get NW. So use it to veg and mix 30/70 with 3000s to flower. The last one I bought 6 months ago, the box was mismarked, so make sure you get the correct color

Buy Spot lights as 100% aims at the plants.

blu3kush

blu3kush

Thanks for info much appreciated. Them being spotlights is why I was looking into them, I usually would use CFL's but they don't direct the light in in just one direction and I don't like using the aluminum cones with CFLs had a ballast start to melt on me once.

Top Bottom