I need a new high volume trimmer $4,000 to $15,000

• Thread starter woodsmaneh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Merry Christmas all

I need to buy a trimmer for our Medical meds and not sure what to go with. I'll be doing 50 to 80 lbs at first. I have looked around but don't have any first had experience using equipment like the Twister, I like the Centurion, twister knockoff for $8,000, thanks for your comments.

What are the compassion clubs using?

Peace

thump easy

thump easy

done

anyone else got ideas or have used a big trimmer.

I have a trimpro rotor and I love it but just not big enough.
trimpro rotory suck dude i to am looking one of my budies uses a machine that tumble the weed and spits it out it cost like 5 gees im looking to buy one to i dont know the name but it does an asome job just got to go back and hand trim those peskie lil water leaf stems that are left behind the kind right under the nug that one that alway stays many people leave behind i just cant myself... ya trim pro rotory is slow i can hand trim faster than that..

thump easy

thump easy

check out you tube ont that lucky 7 didnt do a good job it takes to long check out the centurion trimmer that shit look dope..wounder what it cost?? dam the twister is asome but 13000 its asome...

Last edited:
woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

check out you tube ont that lucky 7 didnt do a good job it takes to long check out the centurion trimmer that shit look dope..wounder what it cost?? dam the twister is asome but 13000 its asome...

Centurion is 8,000. I'm looking at it hard. Twister is the top dowg. there are a few on utube but would like to hear from someone who has experience using the big trimmers.

thump easy

thump easy

good idea i fucked up and bout two protrimmers rotery and never used them again they suck big time.. but thats a real good idea im gona keep a close eye on this thread..

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

Get a twister. If your in CA i can probably get you a good price on one. Theres another trimmer that is twisters compitation and is really good good, alot of people around here perfer it to the twister.

Last edited:
thump easy

thump easy

fuck no dude look at the vidoe of the trimers those dudes are trimming full rods and this cat has nice deleafed nugs and cut off the stem i been to many trimming parties and thats not cool you know that shit takes time too thats not fair fuck that video i mean real time gee thats not cool at all taking the rods down deleafing and debuding takes time thats scandless of them to pull the wool over the eyes.. they are already in boxes and just thrown in their thats not fair at all.. if that was the case fuck man life would be easy for all of us..

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

good idea i fucked up and bout two protrimmers rotery and never used them again they suck big time.. but thats a real good idea im gona keep a close eye on this thread..
Really? I freaking love my Trimpro Rotor. Now there are some bud structures that don't do well in it, but I imagine they wouldn't do well in any trimmer. My Wifi and Jedi Kush come out very well trimmed.

thump easy

thump easy

but the time it takes gee i dont have time i have aroe it aint like i can just stop the pumps and the let the roots rot without nutrients the water goes stale the moment i cut a stock the roots rot and i dont like people over my house i have seen to much and lived to much i just dont like it i wish i could do a solo time i am fast as fuck but the hanging and the taken down and the lableing its a solo deal in my book but i dont having timers maken excuses and i dont want to start with the wining i just like to do it all myself. I sold them and the dude tried them out he didnt want to pay me so i had to go back and take them back they suck to slow and takes fucken for ever the trycomes get rubed off i can trim faster than both those machines together i just dont my neck and hands get tired and then the running around and all the bullshit no way man im good.. if you in the market 400 $ each hit me up they cost me 1700 know its hear in my garage collecting dust and the rotories are in a box let me know???both together i will not sell them apart.. i dont even know if i can do that ??? i hope i dont get introble if it is trouble and if it is trouble sorry..
Sold 001

STRAIGHT COLLECTING DUST LOOK AT THE FAN AND THE BOTTLES THIS IS WERE THE NO GOOD BOTTLES GO GOTA FIND A WAY TO DISPOSE OF THEM.. AND THE TRIMMERS THOSE NEW BOTTLES I SEEN A CAT ON YOUTUBE CLAME TO USE THESE VERY BOTTLES THE NEWER ONES AND HAD ROOTS IN 5 DAYS I TRIED IT ID DIDNT WORK AND THEY DONT WORK IN MY AROE ILL GIVE YOU THE BOTTLES OF NUTES TOO....

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

I love my trimpro rotor it's just too small for 80 pounds by myself. My buds are rock hard so they do well in the rotor. I dump in two handfuls and it's all done in 40 seconds. The older ones had no speed control on the part that moves the buds so I put a Speedster fan control on it and it works great. Adjusting them is important and keeping the blade clean. I do about 4 pounds a day with it by myself.

Slowitdown

Slowitdown

Woods, I have tried two different trimmers multiple times and had very bad experience with both. My buddy owns them and rents them out for I think $200 a day?? Anyway, the ones I used were - Trimpro Rotor workstation and the other one was a Trimpro XL I think. Anyway, hated them for multiple reasons. If you are willing to spend up to $15k there are some real good ones out there obviously the more expensive ones. Check out this site - pottrimmerreviews com

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Woods, I have tried two different trimmers multiple times and had very bad experience with both. My buddy owns them and rents them out for I think $200 a day?? Anyway, the ones I used were - Trimpro Rotor workstation and the other one was a Trimpro XL I think. Anyway, hated them for multiple reasons. If you are willing to spend up to $15k there are some real good ones out there obviously the more expensive ones. Check out this site - pottrimmerreviews com

Great info and thanks for the link very helpful, I think TrimPro is out of the picture from what I have read and seen on youtube.

I'm leaning toward the Satellite or Centurion right now, don't need it for a few months.

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

The Centurion is 8 to 9,000$

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

fuck no dude look at the vidoe of the trimers those dudes are trimming full rods and this cat has nice deleafed nugs and cut off the stem i been to many trimming parties and thats not cool you know that shit takes time too thats not fair fuck that video i mean real time gee thats not cool at all taking the rods down deleafing and debuding takes time thats scandless of them to pull the wool over the eyes.. they are already in boxes and just thrown in their thats not fair at all.. if that was the case fuck man life would be easy for all of us..

Yup your right he has all his buds ready in boxes, but still does a nice job and better than had trimming.

Top Bottom