I need a new high volume trimmer $4,000 to $15,000

• Thread starter woodsmaneh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Happy camper

I'm done going back and forth. Go build whatever u claim you can build. I don't think twister is staying in business with new growers (most Nubes can't even afford a a/c) . And if you think any of the twister products are anything less then top quality, you are just ignorant. You must build space shuttles or rocket ships. I doubt u have even seen one in person let alone use one. You, like alot of people just assume a trim machine should not cost that much. You get what you pay for

H

Happy camper

You really think a lot of your little twister, and i think you're a fool so let's keep it at that. Spend it while you have it cause you ain't that smart. Any knowledgeable machinist can build these machines and have money left over. Don't listen to all those stories on the web, most of them are just some dickhead trying to sell the latest and greatest at an inflated price from the grow shop.

Fishmaster42

Fishmaster42

You could always go with the ganja globe. Plastic globe with air hose hooked to it. 3k. truth is all this stuff is way over priced. I tried the 10k Greenbros dry trimmer a while back it murdered my bud. pushed it all apart. I must add this was my first time using the thing. Im no expert. I went back to buying pizza for trimmers. Nothing like hand trimmed buds. Fish

Cali clouds

Cali clouds

You really think a lot of your little twister, and i think you're a fool so let's keep it at that. Spend it while you have it cause you ain't that smart. Any knowledgeable machinist can build these machines and have money left over. Don't listen to all those stories on the web, most of them are just some dickhead trying to sell the latest and greatest at an inflated price from the grow shop.

You are a idiot. Anything that comes from a machine shop cost coin. Any quality machinist will tell you that. Any basic CNC machine cost 100k and upwards of a million, and you think they are going to build it for cost. If any machinist could easily copy it they would be doing it.
If you can build something better then why am I the fool when you are wasting your time on a weed growing forum, missing out on all this business. Maybe you could start by spending 100k on a mill and then sell me your stuff at cost.
Oh and my twister just took down 18 with 4 guys in 10 hrs. One more 6 hour day hand finishing. Then I went home and got my ol lady naked with all my extra time

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
You are a idiot. Anything that comes from a machine shop cost coin. Any quality machinist will tell you that. Any basic CNC machine cost 100k and upwards of a million, and you think they are going to build it for cost. If any machinist could easily copy it they would be doing it.
If you can build something better then why am I the fool when you are wasting your time on a weed growing forum, missing out on all this business. Maybe you could start by spending 100k on a mill and then sell me your stuff at cost.
Oh and my twister just took down 18 with 4 guys in 10 hrs. One more 6 hour day hand finishing. Then I went home and got my ol lady naked with all my extra time
HAHAHA SOOO true on the get the old lady naked with the extra time, My 1st harvest with the t2 it was like 5:00pm we were all done I looked at the old lady and was like mmm never been done this early looks like we got some free time....:D

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

I think we might be going back to hand trimming as well. Still gonna run all the smalls through the triminator

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

HAHAHA SOOO true on the get the old lady naked with the extra time, My 1st harvest with the t2 it was like 5:00pm we were all done I looked at the old lady and was like mmm never been done this early looks like we got some free time....:D

Exactly! Some of us have disabilities (my RA won't let me get past 1/2 plant when trinming). My t4 is a lifesaver. A buddy and myself can clear out my whole room (12x 5gal, 4x 3.7 gal), start to finish in 5.5hrs or less. Now bucking is the hardest part. If you set up the t4 properly, it won't butcher the buds (horribly). I've never had a complaint in 3+ harvests using the t4, or the past 4+ yrs of using a spin pro knock off trimmer. The 4k investment was well worth it. Plus I'm not spending 3x18hr days trimming. I have more time to take cuttings, flip room, and relax.

Do these buds look butchered and beat to crap? Honestly, I can take it. Lol

20170226 195442
20170227 202934

K

Kayamon

You could always go with the ganja globe. Plastic globe with air hose hooked to it. 3k. truth is all this stuff is way over priced. I tried the 10k Greenbros dry trimmer a while back it murdered my bud. pushed it all apart. I must add this was my first time using the thing. Im no expert. I went back to buying pizza for trimmers. Nothing like hand trimmed buds. Fish

have you used the ganja globe, not much info out there on it or reviews. a little skeptical

K

Kayamon

have you used it or are you just pushing the product?? i can only find like 5 youtube videos on the ganja globe and very little as far as reviews. Soil king said it was effective but could not endorse ganja globe at price point. have access to one and debating using it. their instagram has very little proof in the pudding

ChickenDicks

ChickenDicks

I've got a greenbroz here and I'm not happy with it the stems get caught in the blades and the brush in combination turns your nugs into Smalls it cakes up way too fast and gets hash between the two blades and stops functioning properly I'm looking to switch to a triminator dry does anyone have experience with that trimmer I've heard good things

Top Bottom