I need a new high volume trimmer $4,000 to $15,000

• Thread starter woodsmaneh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
grayarea

grayarea

You have hundreds of plants and you are scared of the law?

No. im saying the effect they have on people is damaging because that side of the sale is pretty heavy and the expectations people put onto the machine having on your life . takes more effort to ship and sell things like that individually then it does to sell them by the moq or 10 pack . cooler to be the truck driver in the twister truck with a maxed out cargo of them making drops at hydro stores then to be the truck driver that has to deliver them 1 at a time to random spots in the country like a pizza delivery boy . i dont see a need for pizza delivery service feels too much like buying a hooker when they show up .

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
No. im saying the effect they have on people is damaging because that side of the sale is pretty heavy and the expectations people put onto the machine having on your life . takes more effort to ship and sell things like that individually then it does to sell them by the moq or 10 pack . cooler to be the truck driver in the twister truck with a maxed out cargo of them making drops at hydro stores then to be the truck driver that has to deliver them 1 at a time to random spots in the country like a pizza delivery boy . i dont see a need for pizza delivery service feels too much like buying a hooker when they show up .

Of course. Makes perfect sense. Personally I just ask hookers to bring the pizza with them.

outwest

grayarea

grayarea

lmao gross greasy pizza and hookers is just gross . maybe have her bring a take and bake for you for after she leaves. . that would be acceptable .

Greeneye04

Greeneye04

what do you mean "a hard thing to ship twice". im a little dense, could you spell out what your trying to tell me.

its only 120 pounds and the size of a gas grill, i must be missing something?
These are the two boxes the t4 came in. Easy to carry and move. just over 50 pounds a piece
IMG 0618

Greeneye04

Greeneye04

what the procedure on sharpening the reel?
I'm honestly not sure. Jost got it so still figuring some things out my self... I just opened a rental/sales shop for trim machines.. we will be carrying the t4's and centurion pro models.. we also have a lil bro but im not real impreesed with it.

Greeneye04

Greeneye04

hey i heard the t4 isnt very available yet, as there having production problems, how long do people think it would take to get one if i ordered now?

also what is the best place to order one from online. monster gardens? thetrimmerstore?

There distributor in (canada) is getting shipments in weekly and they are going out that same day. they were backed up 3 weeks when I ordered mine. I can call tomorrow and see where there at now. shoot me a p.m. if you want I can get one ordered and sent to you if you would like.

SunGrown

SunGrown

looks good, so roughly 2 units per hour with 3 people? If so that sounds good to me

Greeneye04

Greeneye04

looks good, so roughly 2 units per hour with 3 people? If so that sounds good to me
yep.. thats about what I figured.. most of it was only ran through the machine once as well. I would pick through and grab the ones that needed a second run but there was't many.

oxanaca

oxanaca

that is awsome, i ordered my twister a few days ago

the buds in the pictures are kind of blurry, but from the looks of it they dont appear to be kush like and they still trimmed well.
would you mind telling me what cultivar it was?

also how many units can you run threw your centurion per hour and how many people does it take to pull this rate off?

Greeneye04

Greeneye04

that is awsome, i ordered my twister a few days ago

the buds in the pictures are kind of blurry, but from the looks of it they dont appear to be kush like and they still trimmed well.
would you mind telling me what cultivar it was?

also how many units can you run threw your centurion per hour and how many people does it take to pull this rate off?

pics kinda sucked I know....this run was a salad bar.. pheno hunting.. alien grenades, bananas fosters, chocolate chunk, chem knight, and a few others as long as you have dense nugs it should work great> I've been really impressed. the lil bro sucks...our unit already has a broken blade.. I love our centurion pro as well.. guys are having no problem pulling down 20-30 units a day with it and 4-6 workers and its been running strong for a couple years now.

oxanaca

oxanaca

got my twisterr t4 yesterday. this thing is sweet, i trimed up half a kilo of dried popcorn and smaller buds that i had put off trimmng by hand. it took me 2 hours to cut them off the sticks and like 3-4 minutes to trrim them off in the machine. did a better job than time allows me to do with sissors.

i cant wait til my next harvest so i can use it on that.

one problem though this thing is fucking loud. i think im going to set the fan/stand in a insulated sound deadening box and run insulated ducting to the cutter\tumbler. and also to the trim collector.

gonna have to run this thing in an apatment in4 weeks.

SunGrown

SunGrown

got my twisterr t4 yesterday. this thing is sweet, i trimed up half a kilo of dried popcorn and smaller buds that i had put off trimmng by hand. it took me 2 hours to cut them off the sticks and like 3-4 minutes to trrim them off in the machine. did a better job than time allows me to do with sissors.

i cant wait til my next harvest so i can use it on that.

one problem though this thing is fucking loud. i think im going to set the fan/stand in a insulated sound deadening box and run insulated ducting to the cutter\tumbler. and also to the trim collector.

gonna have to run this thing in an apatment in4 weeks.
so it did dry flowers ok? without destroying trichs or flowers?

oxanaca

oxanaca

i dont intend to ever run dry thru it again, but yeah it did a nice job.
i was real gentle in the machine i put about 3 liters of crappy little buds in the machine and let them spin around in the machine till they looked trimmed. and then cut the vacuum and the blades and dumped all the buds by tilting the machine so they all fell in the tote, i would start again with another 3 L.

dry buds have a hard time exiting the machine when the vacuum is turned on as the vacuum is so strong, and the dried buds are so light.

i moisted my buds somewhat prior to trimming by puting them in a room that read 80% humididty for half a day... they were not brittle upon trimming.
upon checking them at 25X and 50x i see that the vast majority of the trichromes are intact on the outer crust of the bud... all trichromes seem to be intact inside the bud, and about 30% of the mini trichromes were knocked off the pistols

oxanaca

oxanaca

30% loss is pretty high, needs must i spose.

you took my post completely out of context. i said "30% of the mini trichromes were knocked off the pistils"
not 30% of the trichomes were knocked off the buds

bet the mini trichomes on the pistils account for much less than 0.5% of the total cannabinoids stored on a bud.

mack 10

mack 10

. @oxanaca, true but Someone posted some macro's showing how many tric's get knocked off (it was about 30%) even then they where still happy with the time saving. to them that justified the loss.

and you said knocking heads off of pistil's, kinda confused me, thats all.

Last edited:
H

harvestrev

i found a video of what looks like 3 t4s in a row in some sort of factory configuration?
damn conveyors and shit. i didnt know this exsted.

im also curious if the blades are self sharpening?

The blades on the T4 are self-sharpening, just like on the T2.

Top Bottom