I need all the information pls. Post me links

• Thread starter HighBuddha
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HighBuddha

HighBuddha

I'm obsessed with cultivating cannabis and plants in general and I am looking for some good books, e-guides, videos, or any source of in depth information on this subject. I need tons of hours of content to study to feed my addiction. Post me any links you got that will help me. Thanks farm. Love you guys.

HighBuddha

HighBuddha

Here's one......Google.com
The idea was that I know people on this site have done their homework and I was looking for people to share with me there favorite or hard to find resources. I wasn't asking people to google stuff for me. Its pretty dumb of you to think I haven't waded through pages of things thru google or that Im so stupid I don't know how to do a search. Stating that I should read the forums im posting on is also dumb, obviously I found this already.
Lots of people here are super helpful and enjoy sharing information, but I guess there is always a couple of immature time wasting kiddos on here as well. Thanks for your wonderful insights.

growsince79

growsince79

The idea was that I know people on this site have done their homework and I was looking for people to share with me there favorite or hard to find resources. I wasn't asking people to google stuff for me. Its pretty dumb of you to think I haven't waded through pages of things thru google or that Im so stupid I don't know how to do a search. Stating that I should read the forums im posting on is also dumb, obviously I found this already.
Lots of people here are super helpful and enjoy sharing information, but I guess there is always a couple of immature time wasting kiddos on here as well. Thanks for your wonderful insights.
Best way to learn is by doing. Did you know humans cultivated cannabis for five thousand years before anyone wrote a how to book?

JerryGarcia

JerryGarcia

I'm obsessed with cultivating cannabis and plants in general and I am looking for some good books, e-guides, videos, or any source of in depth information on this subject. I need tons of hours of content to study to feed my addiction. Post me any links you got that will help me. Thanks farm. Love you guys.

I'd suggest reading the posts in the Infirmary. Growing cannabis is pretty easy, until something goes wrong. Being able to recognize problems and know how to fix them is what drew me to this site.

Terpz719

Terpz719

Fair enough, but that isn't what you requested. You wrote "I am looking for some good books, e-guides, videos, or any source of in depth information on this subject." I for one am literal to a fault. Here are a couple of my gotos.

Cannabis Grow Guide - Coco For Cannabis - Science and Practice

Top Bottom