I need an expert opinion

• Thread starter fmakalidude
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Should I harvest now??

• It's way too early. Don't harvest yet.

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Early but acceptable. Harvest before it rains.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They're totally ready.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tarp 'em and wait.

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
fmakalidude

fmakalidude

Hello! Thanks for letting me join! I am doing my first grow this year outdoors in the PNW coast. I have 2 plants that I'm not sure are ready for harvest. Some of the buds towards the bottom look ready and some look premature. We are facing upcoming rain in two days. Should I harvest where I'm at or let them get wet? Should I cover with a tarp?? What are my best options and would it be far too premature to harvest now? Thanks for your help!

I need an expert opinion
I need an expert opinion 2
I need an expert opinion 3
I need an expert opinion 4
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
First off I'm no expert lol, but they need like another month. Waaaaay too early to harvest now. If anything make a cover for them somehow with poly or if in pots move them somewhere dry. DO NOT harvest those any time soon... The cannabinoids dont start to build up until near the end. Chopped now youd have like <5% THC and a flower that tastes like grass clippings.

N.OntarioMedGrower

N.OntarioMedGrower

First off I'm no expert lol, but they need like another month. Waaaaay too early to harvest now. If anything make a cover for them somehow with poly or if in pots move them somewhere dry. DO NOT harvest those any time soon... The cannabinoids dont start to build up until near the end. Chopped now youd have like <5% THC and a flower that tastes like grass clippings.

DB be correct, patience and pot blend. Early harvest will not make happy and if there is lots of THC content it will be of the paranoid causing variety.

From what I see the buds need at least 2-3 weeks and a month might be in the cards.

Top Bottom