I need genetics

• Thread starter McPappaGreens
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

McPappaGreens

Anyone have some free seeds they would like to contribute for a breeding extravaganza message me please if your just gonna be rude keep your comments to yourself not asking for a handout just a hand up don't know till ya ask.
If you do any would be appreciated please label what kind it is and year acquired, indica sativa auto fem regular and the strain name would be helpful thanks to all the kind people in the world that are willing to help a startup breeder.......

TrichomeLicker

TrichomeLicker

I could help if you are located in canada and are willing to pay postage

M

McPappaGreens

I could help if you are located in canada and are willing to pay postage
Sorry in the lower 48 but if you had mylar bag I've received Canadian seeds without issue and would be happy to pay postage though I'm old-school and would wanna send a first class postage paid return box I don't do cards or money orders no names no hassle

growsince79

growsince79

Anyone have some free seeds they would like to contribute for a breeding extravaganza message me please if your just gonna be rude keep your comments to yourself not asking for a handout just a hand up don't know till ya ask.
If you do any would be appreciated please label what kind it is and year acquired, indica sativa auto fem regular and the strain name would be helpful thanks to all the kind people in the world that are willing to help a startup breeder.......
How many plants are you going to have?

Latest posts

Top Bottom