I need help asap severely drooping plant

• Thread starter Abel2fly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Abel2fly

Abel2fly

I had my plants outdoors and in the morning I woke up to them severely drooping. Last night they were thriving. I’m thinking they got too hot because the cup was hot to the touch. Can I save these 😪if so how. (This is my first grow and all info helps)

They are clones growing in black gold potting mix

I need help asap severely drooping plant
1Islandguy

1Islandguy

I had my plants outdoors and in the morning I woke up to them severely drooping. Last night they were thriving. I’m thinking they got too hot because the cup was hot to the touch. Can I save these 😪if so how. (This is my first grow and all info helps)

Clear cups. Are a bad idea id transplant. Into something differnt for starters

Ina

Ina

I guess they will survive if you keep them in cooler place but in that stage of cloning they need moist,shaded place for a while,not direct sunlight.Is there any roots?

Abel2fly

Abel2fly

I guess they will survive if you keep them in cooler place but in that stage of cloning they need moist,shaded place for a while,not direct sunlight.Is there any roots?
I had them in 2 inch pots and they out rooted them so I moved them to a cup

Reactions: Ina
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Just tape some thin cardboard around the cup that will fix the light problem . Od .

Reactions: Ina
Top Bottom