I need help diagnosing my leaf problems!

• Thread starter LaMaqu1na
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LaMaqu1na

LaMaqu1na

Hello, I’ve been growing outdoors this year. I was worried about the frost so I brought my plants into my garage for two days but found that they seem to not like the lack of sunlight so I brought them back outside. (They started wilting)

Today I went outside to check them and they look to be suffering from a possible chem burn or chem deficiency.

Here are some pictures to help you help me diagnose my problem.

Also some background info.
I’ve been feeding with the three fox farm bottled nutes roughly once sometimes twice a week and have recently added a teaspoon of epsom salt to my waterings due to a recommendation from a friend.

I need help diagnosing my leaf problems
I need help diagnosing my leaf problems 2
I need help diagnosing my leaf problems 3
I need help diagnosing my leaf problems 4
Pandude

Pandude

I'm seeing a couple options, one is that they may be in a slight shock, with really won't hurt them, in fact it may make the girls stronger. The other item is since they are in flower, the plant may be putting its nitrogen into the flowers and new leaves thus taking from the older fan leaves, which die off, this is normal since nitrogen is a mobile nutrient, which means it can move throughout the plant as needed. Also, the way the leaves are dropping, perhaps they are thirsty.

Top Bottom