I need Help.. My plants are in the 8th wk flowering..

• Thread starter smackramento916
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

smackramento916

This is only my third grow and I have a basic grow setup under a 1000 watt bulb with no hood,, I setup 10 plants I thought everything was going ok,,

The past week and a halve I noticed two of the plants were looking deformed, today I brother checks it out and tells me he thinks it is reveging...

So now Im on week 9 and I find this out, they are covered in trichomes but there are many flaws to how the buds look...

Can any one give me suome suggestions as to what the problem could be and what I should do now ( im tinking just pull them and see how they turn out)

Im thinking the problem came from the lighting cutting off between the time it is supposed to be on...?

Thanks...

CrippledArcher

CrippledArcher

Pictures , But if I'm correct your timers would have had to be off for a while for that to happen, Do you see any sighs of hermi ? What nutes are you hitting them with at this point ?

hiboy

hiboy

Light leaks can make that happen, say your flowering cycle turns off, and then doors are opened or the rooms not sealed properly when its lights out. You may not have 12 hrs of darkness.
hb

S

smackramento916

right now Im using water I was using advanced nutrients line of flowering food, I dont know what the signs of hermi to look for other than pollen sacs...

My timer isn't off at all I had it 5 to 5...

S

smackramento916

im not 100% sure about the light having problems...

not from what I know are there any light pproblems Ill take pictures and upload them.

beast

beast

some sativa plant can do that...if shes telling you she ready, she ready,frosted bud is aways good ... if bud is nice and tight u did ok....stress can deform plants as well/ light/ root bound/poor drainage ect......if bud is extended at tips she might be a sativa plant...mine has done that with sativas only, or a high sativa cross,,, the senior farmers ARE worth listening to and dont take for granite in what they say, Ive been growing for years and still leaning here...at this point in learning, my buds go for 3 to 400 a oz. not bad but i want even better bud...still learning and good luck !!!
ive had a few hermies do to stress,,,,in my case i let buds go to long , all the white hairs where amber and could not tell untill seeds started to form , just little seed pods in bud...dont wait to long to pull your ladys , they can self seed them selfs in a last ditch atempt to propigate them self..according to arttical in high times...

BEAST

Top Bottom