I need help ran out of grow nutrient

• Thread starter Lulubutler
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lulubutler

It was the clay pebbles and I ran out so I put beads I'n them lol hasn't effected them any that I know of no bugs in the beds no mold and for the little white pest iv ordered some need oil, I'm using 800 w led in a 6×6 tented off part of a room that's 12×6 an yeah my tap water is only 60 has reached up to 68 I'll half to wait till the light comes back on to do the run offs I'm using the dwc each has there own buckit I started off with 1×1 inch of rock wool, when I did the res change my nuts was at a 540 range and I have been trying to keep them around 600 range but they don't ever seem to change much while the system is runing there In 5 gallon buckets and I'll get the yeast out ! How would I do a run off of the medium just poor water n collect it when it comes back out the bottom?

L

Lulubutler

Iv also got some advances nutrient sample pack or ordered ces with just about everything n enough to do 1-2 plants to try it out I got 2 red poison autos a 5 pack of lowryder auto then a fruit punch and pineapple chunk coming now it'll be my first auto plants !!! :)

I

Ikkt

Ah, Dwc it is, forget the runoff.
Thought you were in coco or something like that.

Just keep track of the changes of pH and ec of your nutrient solution.

Latest posts

Top Bottom