I Need Help. ***small Cell Lung Cancer***

• Thread starter Chubear
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Chubear

I am new to this world of cannabis. Within the last four weeks our world has been turned upside down. It was discovered that my dad, at 62, has stage 4 small cell lung cancer that has metastasized to his brain. It was due to the brain tumors that we found this. Two of the brain tumors were causing so much pressure that his equilibrium was noticeably affected, among other signs. Two of the brain tumors, the biggest ones, were removed via brain surgery. There are two smaller ones to my knowledge as well as pinpoints.

We were prescribed 15 rounds of full brain radiation which we will conclude in the next 48 hours with relatively little side effects. In fact, I have noticed significant improvements! I suspect the brain tumors have been shrinking and causing less pressure in the brain. We won't have any concrete data for a while as they won't do a ct scan until 90 days out.

Next month we are starting a chemo/radiation combo. I'm told it isn't standard but the doctors are optimistic that my dad can handle it. They will be radiating his chest. During that 6 weeks he will he getting intravenous chemo.

I am trying to hit this from every angle as possible. There is no way we will not be doing the chemo, so please understand I am looking for advice to layer on top of this treatment.

A friend recommended CBD oil about 3 weeks ago. Up until that point I had never heard of it. I come from a family that has never tried marajuana, so we are very ignorant to all of its potential and properties. The cbd oil we have been giving my dad in capsule form is a small dosage of I believe to be 5mg THC/4mg CBD. I was advised to start low and work our way up from the company we bought it from.

Yesterday a different friend called to offer me a batch of Rick Simpson Oil; again something I had never heard of. These particular friends I have known since high school (20 yrs ago). I know how educated they are, that they are very holistic, and very clean. I trust them. I'm not sure of the dosages they are going to give me, as I get the capsules tomorrow.

They said that the Rick Simpson Oil is far more effective in treating cancer, as it gets down to a cellular level. They said the regular cbd oil is more for seizures, appetite building abc pain relief.

- I want whatever is going to penetrate the blood/brain barrier and get these brain tumors.
- I want what is going to get the lung cancer.
- I want whatever is going to help my dad's body during this chemo stage.
- I want to couple the chemo with alternative medicine that the doctors aren't offering for obvious reasons.

During our initial consult the chemo oncologist warned to limit any antioxidants because they want the chemo to wipe everything out. Would we be able to have him take the Rick Simpson Oil and still have the chemo at its highest state of effectiveness, or would its presence be a significant antioxidant?

I need any to all advice. Not only is this my family's first experience with cancer, it's also our first experience in looking in to alternative medicines.

Does anyone have any advice on the Rick Simpson Oil in the case of stage 4 small cell lung cancer that has metastasized to the brain? Does anyone have any other recommendations?

william76

william76

My dad had the same thing but we found out to late,sounds like u caught it it time and are giving it a whooping!,im sorry i dont know much about ricks oil but theres plenty people on tbis site that does know about these things,so im sure somebody will chime in to help.keep fighting!,and god bless.76

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
A colloidal silver program mixed with cbd and thc. Colloidal silver oxidizes

Cbd is said to kill the cancer cell
Thc is said to prevent the id-1 gene from spreading.

You will need a lot of oil from good organic pot.

Best wishes!!!

C

Chubear

My dad had the same thing but we found out to late,sounds like u caught it it time and are giving it a whooping!,im sorry i dont know much about ricks oil but theres plenty people on tbis site that does know about these things,so im sure somebody will chime in to help.keep fighting!,and god bless.76
Thank you. I'm so sorry about your father. I don't know where the tipping point is to determine if it's too late, but I'd like to think the fact that the doctors are coming up with such aggressive treatment plans is a reason to be hopeful.

I hope some knowledgeable people are able to arm me with some good information.

Graywolf

Graywolf

We've experienced both miracle cures, and the heartbreak of watching new friends die anyway with a gram a day of cannabis essential oil, broken into three doses. We decarboxylate it so that it will pass the blood brain barrier.

Your endocannabinoid system controls your immune system. I appears to me that cannabis really doesn't cure anything, other than boost your own endocannabinoid system, which then effects the cure through your own immune system.

Radiation and chemo both wipe out our immune systems, so there must be enough left for the phytocannabinoids from the cannabis essential oil to boost.

One, if not the foremost authority on that subject is Dr. Robert Melamede (Molecular Biology, and Biochemistry), whose area of expertise is the effects of phytocannabinoids on our bodies endocannabinoid system, and he stays current with the latest discoveries, especially cancer, so I heartily recommend that you contact him and ask him the same questions.

He retired from his university and Academe of Science position, but still deeply involved in our movement, and a fine fellow personally.

https://www.medicaljane.com/directory/professional/dr-robert-melamede/

Dan789

Dan789

@Chubear, very sorry to hear of the problems your Dads experiencing. Not too sure that many if any main stream medical professionals are open to medical cannabis.
Also hope that you listen to your Dad regarding his continued participation, because at some point he may want to opt out.
Remember who’s going through all these procedures and, who’s life it is ultimately. Peace

H

Hoyunka

My wife is currently in treatment for lymphoma. She is on her 5th cycle of chemo and was recently told she is now in remission. She has been using CO2 extracted CBD oil and small amounts Rick Simpson ( which I have made) oil throughout her ordeal. We strongly feel this has been a huge contributor to her beating this. We get our CBD oil through Sow Eden Organics... lab tested and absolutely amazing. If you have time look them up. Sowedenorganics.com Best of luck to you and loved one during his fight.

Latest posts

Top Bottom