I need help, using the gh flora nova. My plants are drying up on the bottom snd the leaves are turning colors.

• Thread starter Detroitgrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Detroitgrow

Detroitgrow

I need help, using the gh flora nova. My plants are drying up on the bottom snd the leaves are turning colors and dies. Was growing indoors, just put ouside today.

I need help using the gh flora nova my plants are drying up on the bottom snd the leaves are t
I need help using the gh flora nova my plants are drying up on the bottom snd the leaves are t
Rooke

Rooke

Oh oh this doesn’t look very good bro. It looks like you needed to have transplanted them into bigger pots awhile ago. The nutes aren’t the problem I ran mine at 80% of full strength and never had a problem with them at all. Did you put them outside in full sun? The sun is very strong compared to your light so you should put them in the shade for a couple of days then gradually give them some sun over a 7 day period or put them out on rainy cloudy days works well for me . I hope they recover for you. Read about plant hardening bro. Good luck on reviving them!!!

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I need help, using the gh flora nova. My plants are drying up on the bottom snd the leaves are turning colors and dies. Was growing indoors, just put ouside today.
Ditto on the pot size. it needed to be bigger a long time ago. It looks like you let it dry out real bad. You're going to lose a lot of leaves but if you give her a good watering it should perk up. Get it into a larger pot. Try and be gentle with her when transplanting, get help. I'd clip off the dead & dying after she's perked up a bit and keep an eye out for being too dry....It should recover if it;s not in flower yet. Don't let it get to this point...there's was no hope with this one.

Hidd3nGr0w

Hidd3nGr0w

You need to go by your grow shop and get some H2O. Use it like twice a day at 2 tblsp per gallon of water and give it a treatment everyday. Should bounce back quickly HTH

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

That container is frigging ridiculous. Rootbound all the way.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
That container is frigging ridiculous. Rootbound all the way.
Lol...That container my friend is like 20 years old.I giver a wrap of new duct tape every couple of years. Root bound... lol.... its a freaking male & its been out in -15c. I thought all my males were weeded out and a week later this one popped out. leaving me short of fems. I was ticked off so mid January I put her outside. I took this pick in April that year. Its made quite a hit...I get lots of comments on him.....You're the first to say root bound & picking on my antique duct taped ice cream container is just rude. 😅😂

Latest posts

Top Bottom