I need help very fast, leaves turning yellow

• Thread starter rikeoffc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rikeoffc

rikeoffc

when they are seedlings, try to keep it as simple as possible. There's lots of great advice here in this thread. try watering only in the morning. Get a feel for the weight of pot when its fully watered verse when its fully dry. You will begin to feel when she needs some water/nutes. Keep the nutes low half or quarter strength in the beginning. Be mindful of temps especially in full sun. Which is the problem im having now with fully grown plants. I made the mistake of using plastic buckets. They have good drainage but they heat up to much and my plants droop at anything over 32c 90f. When you do go to transplant I highly recommend cloth pots/ Smart pots. Don't be afraid to ask questions we are all noobs at one point. I Don't really have any advice that wasn't already said except the more simple you keep everything the less headaches you will get down the road.
thank you brother definitely will do that

rikeoffc

rikeoffc

E4DAD3E0 8F09 439A 93E3 DF06B63FD715
Update

rikeoffc

rikeoffc

Is this looking any better? I think not because new leaves are going yellow too, i fixed overwatering I water her every 2-3 days now, gave her a little nutrients too but still nothing… also these 2 days temperature was a little lower 30 C.

rikeoffc

rikeoffc

7AF62168 BAA1 49BF BC05 D21B63ECE8DD

This is another plant that is growing next to her and I water and feed them exactly the same but this one only has 2 slightly yellow leaves

AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

While I'll agree watering is important, and cycling the wet/dry, I don't feel like tha's your main problem here, I think heat is...

Back to the primary issue at hand. If your running 38-40c , you need to find some relief for the plant somehow, if possible. Go a bit lighter on the nutes during these high intensity periods, then ramp it up again when it's cooler. Either find a cooler spot, or give it a bit of shade during the worst spells.

Autoflowers are simply going to be a challenge in very hot climates. There not genetically inclined to do well in high heat situations.
Frankster knows best. Above 100 degrees in a solo cup with no shade will do exactly that. You need a much bigger pot to keep the roots cool and some shade at those temps, but it’s not impossible. Hopefully it cools off for you!

rikeoffc

rikeoffc

Frankster knows best. Above 100 degrees in a solo cup with no shade will do exactly that. You need a much bigger pot to keep the roots cool and some shade at those temps, but it’s not impossible. Hopefully it cools off for you!
Yeah bro these days it's cloudy and rainy so I hope they'll recover

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Why did you mix coco in there? Was there a particular reason?

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I'm a new grower in autos and in the place where I buy stuff for my plants, they recommended mixing them
How did I know you were going to say that.
Have you mixed all of it or do you still have unmixed soil?
Did you get a line of nutrients as well?

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Lets work with what you already have and plan for the next one to be different.

rikeoffc

rikeoffc

How did I know you were going to say that.
Have you mixed all of it or do you still have unmixed soil?
Did you get a line of nutrients as well?
No I don't have any soil left but I'm planning to buy. as of nutrients I have TriPart Flora Trio

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Coco is really more for Hydroponic grows. Soil is for organic. The two don't mix well. Its not like they will kill your plants or anything. Mixing them makes it more complicated to keep your grow where you want it.
Might we have some pictures?

Top Bottom