I Need Help Want To Know What I Need To Do To Swell Buds Up Im On Day 21 In Flowering Wondering If I

• Thread starter kingkam1988
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bigeasyboss

Bigeasyboss

I'm on auto flowers and need to use pk booster, BUT I'm using plant magic soil grow,, plant magic bloom, canna boost,but will it be ok if I mix all these feeds together,(((just recovered from over feeding))) but is it ok if plant magic and canna mixed together?? Good idea or not??? S8F

123D

Hi Bigeasy,
I reckon if you are going to use Plant Magic soil and the Old timer range then I see no need for the canna boost. As for the PK Boost, that will fatten them up and then you will just need to do a flush.
I tend to try and keep mine organic bar the odd experiment here and there.
All the best bruv

Bigeasyboss

Bigeasyboss

Speaking of lights , I've got 20 plants and I had 2 lights , a 600w hps and 400w hps but the 600w ballast box just set on fire, cheap as shit:((( well what I'm saying is will only 1 lamp 400w be ok for 20 plants just for a weak untill my new box gets delivered ??? 4 weaks untill harvest
And pls tell me that's not the only light you have on those girls. Btw they start to swell more starting week 4.. you are just beginning the week, so calm down and wait.
of lights

keiksweat

keiksweat

Speaking of lights , I've got 20 plants and I had 2 lights , a 600w hps and 400w hps but the 600w ballast box just set on fire, cheap as shit:((( well what I'm saying is will only 1 lamp 400w be ok for 20 plants just for a weak untill my new box gets delivered ??? 4 weaks untill harvest

of lights
It will keep em going,but you want more light quick.i use I light per 4 plants.get better results when u ain't stretching the lights.

keiksweat

keiksweat

What does the sugar babe do? I'm interested in that
Its to beef em up during bloom,adds weight,resin loads.from about week 4.then I used to hit em with ripen for 5 days,to push all them sugars out into buds.after 2 days,the ripen makes em droop about.have to tie em up.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Only thing is,need to find organic version of ripen if possible.any good finishing agent.they are good.have to flush em out good else they leave a mad taste.thats easy enough..

keiksweat

keiksweat

My flowering leafs changing to a yellowish color I'm about week 8 into flowering should I be concerned
I got same prob,my 3 autos week 6 flower stage,stacking up nicely.leaves gone yellowing with yellow veins down leaves.4th one going the same.dont know if its N or my led panels beating em up a bit..?

keiksweat

keiksweat

If Ur feeding everyday here's a trick to swell em up,give them a day of plain water once weekly{as long as ur feeding every other day} 76
Cheers will,I've only been giving teas,andtop dressing.last week or so,guano tea.then a bit of top dress then water and mollases through.
What's the yellow veins on light leaves mean?

Latest posts

Top Bottom