I need help with yellowing PLANTS

• Thread starter Kamala
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kamala

Why are my plants doing this? I use general hydroponics and am in the bloom stage ( outdoors). I have used the same in past years but never have my plants looked like this. Please help

I need help with yellowing plants
I need help with yellowing plants 2
I need help with yellowing plants 3
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
It's rather hard to say given the information you've provided. Overall they look hungry to me. Have you tried upping the feed?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Are you using the same soil year after year and feeding it GH three part? Could be a salt mine in that root zone...lol

Or you gotta feed them more or your overwatering or ...list goes on. More information would def help, how much you feed and whatnot..

K

Kamala

I feed them flora bloom flora micro flora grow also earth juice catylist and molasses every five days. I'm seeing the most yellowing on purple kush. I water every two days

M

max rez

they do look a little hungry, but overall pretty healthy. Notice the yellow, or dying leaves are the largest and fan leaves. Seems like a natural process of the plant using some energy from these large fans.

overall plants look pretty healthy so nothing major! hey how they doing?

personally i would prune out all of those large yellowed fan leaves so if you do modify changes, you can see a diff, nothing will change with those leaves at this point, plus you will allow more light penetration for better growth with a good pruning or "defoliation".

C

critical

If near end of flower don't worry its normal mate, butvif in veg or early flower use a nitrogen rich feed bro ;)

Top Bottom