I need PH help please!!

• Thread starter Kinglouida13th
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kinglouida13th

Kinglouida13th

Hey y'all this is only my second grow. I bought autoflowers from (420fastbuds) and germinated 2 seeds in paper towel and 2 in coco pellets, they all sprouted very well and I planted the 2 in the coco pellets into 5 gallon fabric pots to avoid having to transfer, then the other 2 into basically the same thing as a solo cup, and been feeding them bloom city nutrients, along with plant fuel growth fuel (stage 1) the 2 that I planes in the 5 gallon pots seem to be doing ok, bit growing pretty slow, and the 2 in the cups are NOT growing at all, I didn't realize the importance of ph'ing until recently, so been ph'ing the water and nutrient to right around 6, but every time I stuck my brand new digital (luster leaf) soil ph meter for the last 3 days I get a CONSTANT 7 or above, I know it's causing problems with my girls getting their food, and I know it's still WAY early enough to fix whatever it is, I just need to know how, I do not know how to get runoff from the 5 gal pots as I cannot soak the entire pot with just a seedling in there to the point I get runoff, and I HAVE had a chance to water the little ones to the point of runoff yet, some help, insight, info, ANYTHING, ANYBODY, has I need help I've spent A LOT of money into this and would like to get everything as right as possible IF possible, thanks everyone.
I need ph help please
I need ph help please 2

SntWick

SntWick

A word from the wise. The wise being the inexperienced grower who has learned from his mistake. AUTOFLOWERS SPROUT SLOWLY! That is until they get enough leads to absorb the appropriate light. I’ve learned from my own mistakes that you have to allow the soil or whatever you grow in go dry. Almost bone dry. I know it is scary but there are signs that a plant needs water. The leaves will droop. Another reason for letting the medium dry is root growth. You know the saying bigger roots bigger fruits . That is just that. When the soil dries the roots stretch and look for water. You don’t want to stunt autos with overwatering because they have a set timer. Take it from me. I stunted tf out my autos brother. What I like to do is stick a chop stick in the dirt down to bottom. Take out. If you see dark dirt and it’s moist. DONT WATER. if you take out it ha no residue water SPARINGLY. it’s easy to over water at this stage because they do not have the root base needed to absorb from medium. Patience goes a long way. Learn from my mistakes and you will be one happy stoner! Good luck

SntWick

SntWick

Another point id like to make is, SEEDLINGS DO NOT NEED NUTRIENTS FOR THE FIRST MONTH OR SO, the seedling comes packed with the necessary nutrients it needs for life in first month. Let your plant tell you what it needs. tbh autos need little to no nutrients I’ve learned because of their short span of life. If you had a ph problem it would show directly in the plants leaves. That is the window to tell you what is going on with the plant. We often love to over love our plants in hopes for big yields and huge nugs. Brotha, patience. Here is a chart to know if you are hitting a snag with a def. There are many ways to naturally drop ph. Coffee grinds, and ph down. I like to do things naturally. Relax breathe. Stop watering whenever it looks dry. Water when the plant tells you. And you will thank me later. Much love. F**k bro who tried to diss you. I know what it is to jus be worried and feel strongly about something. Don’t get discouraged

SntWick

SntWick

From the looks of the leaves and the perlite size. You severely over watered. Just most the plants . Use a spray bottle at this stage. If not it’s easy to over water. Spray em till you can feel water about 2 inches down

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

Hahahahaha thanks bro but there are plenty of people NOT PETTY AS FU** TO GIVE ME THE HELP I NEED 😂😂😂
I have a mental and vision condition that won't allow me to read illiterate stuff like that. I'm a very helpful person to those who deserve it.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

What the ratio of perlite and can you take photos in normal light.... you need to feed them every watering in coco, just at a lower ppm

BorealCuring

BorealCuring

Supporter
Some people need to be ignorant.

In coco until it gets bigger, just ph your water to 5.5 - 6. It would have been a good idea to flush your coco first, but... lesson learned. lol

Kinglouida13th

Kinglouida13th

Can you go edit that and put paragraph breaks? I don't do runons.
It would truly suck to live such a TECHNICAL
What the ratio of perlite and can you take photos in normal light.... you need to feed them every watering in coco, just at a lower ppm
You see aquaman,.I can't even test run off due to the fact I CANNOT WATER any of them to the point of runnoff,I'm currently using a Turkey baster to water them as I can literally focus the water right to the roots in the 5 gallon pots that way!!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

You see aquaman,.I can't even test run off due to the fact I CANNOT WATER any of them to the point of runnoff,I'm currently using a Turkey baster to water them as I can literally focus the water right to the roots in the 5 gallon pots that way!!
So imo you can wet that pot down. This is coco not soil and the shallow root system will be fine.

Tenps around 80f rh around 60%. Keep the pots off the floor.

Ppm about 200-300 for the next week or so.

Ph to 5.6-5.8

Run enough nutrient through to get your runoff. Then its likely you won't need to water again for several days. Like 4-5 because of the pot size. After they get established. Then read this and feed the volume I listed and frequency required to get the run off listed bit let then get established first.

Heynow

Heynow

You really don't want to focus the water to the roots. You should water away from the seedlings to force the plant roots to seek the H2O. Also you DO need nutrients in coco. Running coco with no nutes is a ph problem waiting to happen

BorealCuring

BorealCuring

Supporter
Keep doing that until you see her say she's thirsty (in about a week, then change to a cup. Note that it's pretty hard to over water in coco, so don't worry about giving her too much. Still, you want her to stretch her roots for water.

Top Bottom