I Need Pro Advices

• Thread starter dart3z
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Don't waste your time with autos strains or cfl lighting. Here is what good seeds, genetics and a 600 watt mh hps combo can do. I get anywhere from 2 to 3.5oz a plant easily with 4-6 plants under that light at the same time.

This is 2018. If you aren't getting like 1-2 lbs per plant under a 600 you should quit growing.

B

Burned Haze

Cannarado Genetics - Apple Turnover was a freebie I got from my order. I plan to grow them out at some point. Sry for the confusion brotha

This is 2018. If you aren't getting like 1-2 lbs per plant under a 600 you should quit growing.

Stfu , maybe some people want to learn gardening for there self and make sure since cannabis is not regulated properly it’s safe to their consumption and don’t care all about the All yields or dollar and it’s their meds . It takes time and a few round to get to 1-2 lb under a 1000w

Stop being a hater and keep your negativity to yourself inked you want to help out !

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Stfu , maybe some people want to learn gardening for there self and make sure since cannabis is not regulated properly it’s safe to their consumption and don’t care all about the All yields or dollar and it’s their meds . It takes time and a few round to get to 1-2 lb under a 1000w

Stop being a hater and keep your negativity to yourself inked you want to help out !

Yeah... that was sarcasm for the dude just hosing the thread up with his own shit stroking his own dick. Nothing to do with the OP. Look at the post above it. Guess it should have put a /s after it......

Toaster79

Toaster79

Just got easliy 1lbs or more under my 600.. Don't know why there is so much hate on this site! To all the dicks like you that don't like my posts, for what ever reason..... Go FUCK YOUR SELF!!!!! Don't care if I get kicked off this site anymore because of assholes like you!! I enjoyed being part of this at first but lately it become down right abuse. DICK THIS SHIT!!!!!

Hahahaha what the fuck are you bitching about? You got 36 posts ffs and you've been a member for 1 1/2 month here and keep swinging your dick and running your mouth. Take a fucking hike twat.

dart3z

dart3z

Its going to be one month old after 3 days and its LAZY
Metal halide works very well with proper ballast. Before that i used low aper 250 watt ballast. Now i am using 250waat 3 amp ballas and it ia fucking bright. At plant level ita 52000 lux. It is 0.85 amp more than old ballast. Emitts more heat. +5°C more than old setup. I am planing to drill hole from a side of reflector and installing there 20w fan. But idont now how to keep humidity at right level.

Ps. Topped it

20180814 160608
20180814 191600
20180814 191614
dart3z

dart3z

Finally i managed to put 2 plants in flowering stage. In this grow learned too much but still dealing with new problems. One of my plant making some yellow leafs. It is 15th day of flowering. I use some nutrients. In 5th and 10th day i removed big leaves to give more lights to lower buds. I have small pot like 1 gallon. Yes i know it is small but it was to late to change pot. I allready in flowering when i lernt pot change instruction. What should i do at this point?

20180930 153718
20180930 153805
20180930 153827
20180930 153854
20180930 153919
20180930 153945
20180930 154012
20180930 155348
Monster762

Monster762

Looks nice. last 4 days i also think to buy some mh,hps lights. its much easier to find those kind of lights. But i have very tight space. I really want to know how much heat do this bulbs emmit?
They’re hot but if you get a cool tube type hood n good duct fan hooked to em heat is no issue it all goes out before it ever builds up. Anything on your exhaust ( filters) will limit flow and heat will rise. Leave hole open on one end of the hood strap duct n fan to other pulling from the light straight out of the room. You can screen the open hole to minimize crap buildup inside the light.

Mullpig

Mullpig

Its going to be one month old after 3 days and its LAZY
Metal halide works very well with proper ballast. Before that i used low aper 250 watt ballast. Now i am using 250waat 3 amp ballas and it ia fucking bright. At plant level ita 52000 lux. It is 0.85 amp more than old ballast. Emitts more heat. +5°C more than old setup. I am planing to drill hole from a side of reflector and installing there 20w fan. But idont now how to keep humidity at right level.

Ps. Topped it
Mate that light looks way too high haha maybe try lowering it and it'll grow faster

Mullpig

Mullpig

Finally i managed to put 2 plants in flowering stage. In this grow learned too much but still dealing with new problems. One of my plant making some yellow leafs. It is 15th day of flowering. I use some nutrients. In 5th and 10th day i removed big leaves to give more lights to lower buds. I have small pot like 1 gallon. Yes i know it is small but it was to late to change pot. I allready in flowering when i lernt pot change instruction. What should i do at this point?
Slow down on the watering and get them into bigger pots.. not rocket science

Top Bottom