I need real help with breeding autoflower, I need more information as well!

• Thread starter KaiExotics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KaiExotics

KaiExotics

Hi I’m real new to this place I always look to this site for help and I always look for more information to make sure I follow through with everything and try breeding strains but this one strain is really bothering me and I’m wondering if I’m doing this all right. It’s real complicated I just wanted to get more seeds for cost issues. Money is always tight in some categories. I’m looking for more information if the seeds should stay like this or how So, I’m in a 3 by 2 by 5’2 ft grow tent the light I’m using is called Wakyme only pushin about 200-250 W Full LED Spectrum Veg/Bloom, breeding a strain one seed bank made they went out of business I’m trying to develop more seeds and go further to find the best traits of course, not trying to make this thing long long it’s at day 106 now and it hasn’t really flowered much it shows bits of it but the pistils changed orange real quick. It’s almost about 5’4 tall I’m looking into getting a bigger tent if these genetics will prove to be real tall like that. I also have another light jus in case I’m not putting enough watts out and I got a plant I stressed out topping both of the autoflowers.

I need real help with breeding autoflower i need more information as well
I need real help with breeding autoflower i need more information as well 2
I need real help with breeding autoflower i need more information as well 3
I need real help with breeding autoflower i need more information as well 4
I need real help with breeding autoflower i need more information as well 5
I need real help with breeding autoflower i need more information as well 6
I need real help with breeding autoflower i need more information as well 7
I need real help with breeding autoflower i need more information as well 8
I need real help with breeding autoflower i need more information as well 9
I need real help with breeding autoflower i need more information as well 10
I need real help with breeding autoflower i need more information as well 11
Wieczorekfloorz