I need seeds so ya

• Thread starter DavidMykel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I'm just saying plants that herm easy are likely to produce seeds that herm easy. Its not rocket science. IDK how anyone can say that's not a genetic trait.

all cannabis has the genetic trait to reverse. You are just making an assumption. And i dont know the science to reply properly. But its not as you are saying genetically.

growsince79

growsince79

all cannabis has the genetic trait to reverse. You are just making an assumption. And i dont know the science to reply properly. But its not as you are saying genetically.
Some plants stress easier than others- its all genetics. If you don't like herms, its just common sense to pick your seeds from plants that don't easily herm.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Some plants stress easier than others- its all genetics. If you don't like herms, its just common sense to pick your seeds from plants that don't easily herm.

yeah but the plants like sour diesel that are easy to reverse are the best plants. My whole goal in this is was to be able to grow any seed to good potential.

And hermaphrodite is not the same as a stress reversal. A real hermaphrodite grows male and female flowers all over and is the genetics. A stress reversal is very different. It is a response. Mediate the response and no reversal.

growsince79

growsince79

yeah but the plants like sour diesel that are easy to reverse are the best plants. My whole goal in this is was to be able to grow any seed to good potential.

And hermaphrodite is not the same as a stress reversal. A real hermaphrodite grows male and female flowers all over and is the genetics. A stress reversal is very different. It is a response. Mediate the response and no reversal.
Even strains like sour d. Some plants herm easier than others. I dont want plants that accidentally herms because the dog farted. There are just as good of strains that are very difficult to reverse. When I make seeds, if one of the plants herm I throw it and all the seeds away and keep the ones from plants that didn't herm.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Even strains like sour d. Some plants herm easier than others. I dont want plants that accidentally herms because the dog farted. There are just as good of strains that are very difficult to reverse. When I make seeds, if one of the plants herm I throw it and all the seeds away and keep the ones from plants that didn't herm.

now i know why you are saying this. You make seeds from a plant or two. I only grow seeds that a breeder picked from hundreds of plants over years of work. I have grown hundreds and hundreds of plants now and have seen very few nanners. And all were from grower error or bug/ treatment stress.

Of course you would cull an easily reversed plant. I see. I agree. Im sorry i didnt see where you have been coming from about this. And the problem plants showing up so often anymore are noob seed businesses with little experience and no ethics and just cross elite clones for profit. Skipping generations of needed breeding.

JimmyCreedog

JimmyCreedog

Easiest way to make your own fem seeds is with colloidal silver in a spray bottle. Spray a plant that was recently flipped to 12/12 in a few places. Even though the girl is making buds, any spot of the plant touched by silver will make some balls. You gotta pollinate a Second flowering female with that harvested hermi pollen. The resulting seeds will be 100% feminized.

Top Bottom