I need serious advise please !

• Thread starter Mcprp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mcprp

So , I got these plants that seem to me as being another 30 days till harvest . The problem is , the buds are so massive that when we had a heavy rain the other day , four branches snapped . I got string going everywhere but it’s the branches . They are not strong enough to support these buds . So even if I put a stake in the ground , it’s each and every branch that I have to worry about . Tomorrow we are supposed to get torrential down pours again with high wind ! HELP !

GrimReffer

GrimReffer

So , I got these plants that seem to me as being another 30 days till harvest . The problem is , the buds are so massive that when we had a heavy rain the other day , four branches snapped . I got string going everywhere but it’s the branches . They are not strong enough to support these buds . So even if I put a stake in the ground , it’s each and every branch that I have to worry about . Tomorrow we are supposed to get torrential down pours again with high wind ! HELP !
The joys of growing outdoors. I would just support everything as best you can and ride it out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom