I need som help please

• Thread starter titch1011
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
titch1011

titch1011

I am growing GSC for the second time. I only grow one plant cause of where I live and I have to grow outside in my shed. We’ve had a little heat wave which is concerning me. I am about 30 days into my flowering and I think the heat wave is turning my pistols brown too early. They are supposed to flower 8-10 weeks. So I don’t know what I should do about them cause I don’t want to harvest too early.

Effendi

Effendi

right. What he said ☝️

considering your less than ideal environment and dealing with nature in an unsealed room, they look damn good.

as far as harvesting early, it honestly does not matter. A week or two either direction changes very little. in your situation, maybe an 1/8 of finished material. Wisdom is practicing variability to the time of year, and conditions.

Change nothing.

titch1011

titch1011

right. What he said ☝️

considering your less than ideal environment and dealing with nature in an unsealed room, they look damn good.

as far as harvesting early, it honestly does not matter. A week or two either direction changes very little. in your situation, maybe an 1/8 of finished material. Wisdom is practicing variability to the time of year, and conditions.

Change nothing.
Thanks. I wish I had the ideal grow area but my wife doesn’t like it in the house and I’m in a state that I shouldn’t be doing it in so I make due. Maybe in a year I’ll be able to go outside

Top Bottom