I need som help please

• Thread starter titch1011
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
titch1011

titch1011

I am growing GSC for the second time. I only grow one plant cause of where I live and I have to grow outside in my shed. We’ve had a little heat wave which is concerning me. I am about 30 days into my flowering and I think the heat wave is turning my pistols brown too early. They are supposed to flower 8-10 weeks. So I don’t know what I should do about them cause I don’t want to harvest too early.

I need som help please
I need som help please 2
Effendi

Effendi

right. What he said ☝️

considering your less than ideal environment and dealing with nature in an unsealed room, they look damn good.

as far as harvesting early, it honestly does not matter. A week or two either direction changes very little. in your situation, maybe an 1/8 of finished material. Wisdom is practicing variability to the time of year, and conditions.

Change nothing.

titch1011

titch1011

right. What he said ☝️

considering your less than ideal environment and dealing with nature in an unsealed room, they look damn good.

as far as harvesting early, it honestly does not matter. A week or two either direction changes very little. in your situation, maybe an 1/8 of finished material. Wisdom is practicing variability to the time of year, and conditions.

Change nothing.
Thanks. I wish I had the ideal grow area but my wife doesn’t like it in the house and I’m in a state that I shouldn’t be doing it in so I make due. Maybe in a year I’ll be able to go outside

RJenZen

RJenZen

Thanks. I wish I had the ideal grow area but my wife doesn’t like it in the house and I’m in a state that I shouldn’t be doing it in so I make due. Maybe in a year I’ll be able to go outside
My girl hates but tolerates it....so far 🤞

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

My girl hates but tolerates it....so far 🤞
At least my wife will step in for me and take care of my plants when I'm on the road ... Georgia next week ... Ughh in July! I'll probably come back shriveled up like a prune.
I am growing GSC for the second time. I only grow one plant cause of where I live and I have to grow outside in my shed. We’ve had a little heat wave which is concerning me. I am about 30 days into my flowering and I think the heat wave is turning my pistols brown too early. They are supposed to flower 8-10 weeks. So I don’t know what I should do about them cause I don’t want to harvest too early.

Those pistols are turning color pretty much as they should from what I can see. Yes, the heat isn't ideal but your plants do seem to be tolerating it pretty well so far. Are you able to add ventilation? I would consider it if you can do it without drawing the neighbor's attention. Other than that, great work so far!

Latest posts

Top Bottom