i need space - is she done enough?

• Thread starter CosmoGrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Ive got so much going on now, i need more space, i need to moe more plants into flower to free space in the veg tent, is this bitch done enough just to get her out?

Edit:
Day 50ish of flower. Im a fucking newbie and didnt keep track.
nug pictures will be posted shortly, phones charging.
1583828579984.png

1583828673555.png

1583828728061.png

1583828775006.png

Kepp89

Kepp89

you need space? i see an amber in there. and cloudy. like you said, wont get big nugs so if the space is needed id cut it now to do what you need to do. imo its done enough.

and afaik the "flowering time" isnt gospel. its just a baseline. it might be accurate if you have a perfect grow figured out though.

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
yeah this is technically my second grow, but it was basically the first since my first grow wasnt full size plants. or well.... it was like a micro grow this is my first larger grow. And yes i am running low on space, and really, im ready to move her out so if shes done enough then im cool with it.

i got better, more maintained plants ready to move into flower that im eager for lol. and im running out of space in the veg tent.

i think im going to give her the chop to get her out of here lol. thanks man for your input, much appreciated.

Kepp89

Kepp89

i'm no pro myself, i'm in the same shoes as you but if i were you and needed the space, seeing 1 amber would be enough for me if i really needed the space.

basscaptain

basscaptain

I know you need room I also know what's up... So pull it and get the smoke........Next run when you see this you need to wait that last week out......

I did the same thing cause I needed the room and SMOKE........

If you can wait the week out you will be happier.......................................................................................................................

basscaptain

basscaptain

CG Good looking Plant for everything......................................................................................

Glad your alive was thinking you ran off to rui/riu whatever that place is..................

HighestCut

HighestCut

Id say definitely a few more weeks. Don’t be impatient, quality and quantity will suffer.
Really? I am trying to learn the trichomes now too, have never done it, just studying it now... But from this guide i was looking at, based on the trichomes alone i would think the plant is in a good time to harvest. There are not many amber pistils, but the trichomes look ready to go. Based on this picture, your trichomes look like they are in the "Highest levels of THC" category.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Really? I am trying to learn the trichomes now too, have never done it, just studying it now... But from this guide i was looking at, based on the trichomes alone i would think the plant is in a good time to harvest. There are not many amber pistils, but the trichomes look ready to go. Based on this picture, your trichomes look like they are in the "Highest levels of THC" category.

View attachment 949038

Still white pistils showing. Calyx still expanding. When they mostly die back then check trichomes on calyx not bud leaves. They show an X in chart you posted for this stage.

Brotofsky

Brotofsky

View attachment 949038
Yes, that is a great guide, but it looks like leaf trichomes not calyx trichs.

basscaptain

basscaptain

Push that plant in the conor put a new plant in there to start flower and get the week........
you have 4 plants in a 4x4
I have 10 in a 3x3 SUCK IT UP.... Bro..... you can go to a shop and get smoke.... I Can't..... Lov U 😇 🥳 😎 🤣 🧐 😒😇😍😎

Top Bottom