I Need You For Some Suggestions // First Indoor //

• Thread starter pgp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pgp

pgp

First, im living in a 3r world contry, I mean, im limited in some materials and i already read a bit about grown indoors

1- i would use only one light (metal halide) 400w 220v, but im forced to use this light with 110v because my timer only work with 110v...its this a problem? its for 3 plants.

2- what alternatives i have for fertilizers? like at said, im limited here, i dont have products like flora grown... or i can try to buy some that contains NPK?

3- what's the germination method with the most successful rate?

Dbear180

Dbear180

A 220 fixture will not run on 110.

Go organic for fertilizers since you have trouble buying the typical stuff. Chicken shit, rabbit shit, bat shit, do some research & you will find something in your area that will work. Dont ask me what to use because I dont know where your at or what's in whats available. Research & you will find something available I'm sure of it.

Soak seeds for 24-48 hours in a small cup of water, they will probably crack open by now, Move them to a damp paper towel folded in half in a plastic bag somewhere dark so the towel doesnt dry out too fast. Just damp not drowning or they will die. They will continue to open up & grow a tap root inside the towel. Plant them tail going down.

Bam done son! your ready to grow 700 pounds of ganjabud marijuanas.

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Germination Methods are Many .. and most have a good rate of success,the papertowel method
is popular and if done correctly works well. I just soak them in water with a touch of H2o2 not much
like a drop ..But you can read up on that as well here and around the Net..find what works for You.

pgp

pgp

thanks for the answers
A 220 fixture will not run on 110.
i cant find metal halide 110 here, I read that it is the best light.. now im going to buy some HPS

how many watts you think i need for 3 plants?

Dbear180

Dbear180

thanks for the answers

i cant find metal halide 110 here, I read that it is the best light.. now im going to buy some HPS

how many watts you trink i need for 3 plants?

Depends on how big you grow them. 600 watt ballasts & Single end 600 watt hps & mh bulbs are both readily available throughout a large portion of the world that would probably be the easiest thing for you to source.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Is this going to be strictly indoor ? Or do you have option where it can get some natural sunlight?
In a pinch 220v ballast can be wired to run 110v but the output will suffer, the light will flicker.

Top Bottom