I never even introduced me

• Thread starter E9noxis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E9noxis

E9noxis

E9noxis
CT

I drive a Buick Encore because I like it. People give me a hard time for it. Whatever.

I've grown a total of 9 plants. 4 in containers on my deck from seed with hardly any care. 5 in the garden from seedlings. I think 2 were clones though. I've never been "successful" as they never yield too much and usually taste like hay.

I just invested a few thousand into indoor growing. My first grow in the tent is nearly done. "Are these ready to flip" thread if you want to see.

I'll be part of the one gallon challenge. That seems fun.

I love my dog. He's my best friend.

I love to draw things that don't look like things. My style is kinda 'see what you want to see' if you can get behind that. Everyone says I'm good but that's because nobody knows how to give negative criticism. I'm ever in search for negative criticism. I think it's important in personal growth. If everyone says it looks amazing, you'll never know it actually looks like shit. Just because you can't do what I do, doesn't mean I do it well.

On the other hand, maybe I'm too close to it to not see the mistakes...

Sometimes I go on rants that don't go anywhere. Sitting on a thought train running in circles.

I work in construction. It's not limited to any one area, but I personally specialize in paver patio installation.

I read comic books in my downtime. My absolute favorite is 'SAGA' . 4 years ago they went on a hiatus that should have been 1 year. My long awaited issue 55 just got released January 26. I haven't read it yet because I'm reading all the rest again to recap. I suggest you all read this story. It's great.

Thats all about me. I guess I'll answer any q's but I doubt you'll have them. I'm basic

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Very nice:)
Welcome to The Farm!!
doggies, they love me, I love them and we love each other😘
32A37595 17FF 4D10 9B34 2ECA4009B338

Homesteader

Homesteader

Nice to meet you! I had a question about your grow but I'll check your thread out and see if it's answered. What kinda dog ya got?

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Welcome. My first 9 grows were in CT, all outdoors, long ago — when middle class families could afford to live on the Sound.

C

Christos1974

E9noxis
CT

I drive a Buick Encore because I like it. People give me a hard time for it. Whatever.

I've grown a total of 9 plants. 4 in containers on my deck from seed with hardly any care. 5 in the garden from seedlings. I think 2 were clones though. I've never been "successful" as they never yield too much and usually taste like hay.

I just invested a few thousand into indoor growing. My first grow in the tent is nearly done. "Are these ready to flip" thread if you want to see.

I'll be part of the one gallon challenge. That seems fun.

I love my dog. He's my best friend.

I love to draw things that don't look like things. My style is kinda 'see what you want to see' if you can get behind that. Everyone says I'm good but that's because nobody knows how to give negative criticism. I'm ever in search for negative criticism. I think it's important in personal growth. If everyone says it looks amazing, you'll never know it actually looks like shit. Just because you can't do what I do, doesn't mean I do it well.

On the other hand, maybe I'm too close to it to not see the mistakes...

Sometimes I go on rants that don't go anywhere. Sitting on a thought train running in circles.

I work in construction. It's not limited to any one area, but I personally specialize in paver patio installation.

I read comic books in my downtime. My absolute favorite is 'SAGA' . 4 years ago they went on a hiatus that should have been 1 year. My long awaited issue 55 just got released January 26. I haven't read it yet because I'm reading all the rest again to recap. I suggest you all read this story. It's great.

Thats all about me. I guess I'll answer any q's but I doubt you'll have them. I'm basic
Welcome, I'm Christos and I live in Bakersfield, CA. I'm growing indoors as well in a 3x5 7ft tent.

20220302 051939
E9noxis

E9noxis

Does your pre-filter get gross? I grow in a basement and my pre-filter is disgusting. It makes me wonder how much of that stays with the plant

Top Bottom