I Organic Soil ph disaster l

• Thread starter carrerahype
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
carrerahype

carrerahype

We mix it all together and let it 'cook' for a week, 2 is better before planting.

LUSH

Sticky Icky

Recharge

Fish Sh!T

Earth Dust
Ah man, I bet you get some wild results with all of that stuff . Most of that I can’t get in the uk . The recharge I can get but they charge nearly £60 for 8oz of it .

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Ah man, I bet you get some wild results with all of that stuff . Most of that I can’t get in the uk . The recharge I can get but they charge nearly £60 for 8oz of it .
We do not put the Sticky in, my mistake, we water that in after flipping to flower.
BioBizz is pretty much the same thing as Recharge, and I think its called "Dr. Earth" you would add also.
You can get good bacteria lots of places. Mix all that and it just grows. It's not a super fast grow, but steady and no issues.

carrerahype

carrerahype

Ah man, I bet you get some wild results with all of that stuff . Most of that I can’t get in the uk . The recharge I can get but they charge nearly £60 for 8oz of it
We do not put the Sticky in, my mistake, we water that in after flipping to flower.
BioBizz is pretty much the same thing as Recharge, and I think its called "Dr. Earth" you would add also.
You can get good bacteria lots of places. Mix all that and it just grows. It's not a super fast grow, but steady and no issues.
yea the dr earth and the recharge I think I can get . I will have to check it out . I’m hoping to learn how to mix my own ratios of organics for veg and bloom etc ,in time to come,once Iv learned all I need to learn of course with organic growing and living soils .

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Once you get living soil down, the next step (for us) is sealing your grow area air tight and adding CO2.
We are in the process of moving and not wanting to build anything else until we get where we are going.
Then we will have a pair of 4x4's with a shared lung and A/C with CO2. Crazy growth that way.

carrerahype

carrerahype

Once you get living soil down, the next step (for us) is sealing your grow area air tight and adding CO2.
We are in the process of moving and not wanting to build anything else until we get where we are going.
Then we will have a pair of 4x4's with a shared lung and A/C with CO2. Crazy growth that way.
Ah yes rapid growth with co2 , Iv seen some pretty awesome home made Co2 kits online that run on yeast ,sugar etc ,they then feed that co2 to the back of their fans with pipe and air stone and blow it all over the plants, I did try the inhale co2 bags ,but they turned out to be garbage to be fair . And the tanks are quite expensive , I think when I get to the co2 upgrade ,I will make my own .

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Ah yes rapid growth with co2 , Iv seen some pretty awesome home made Co2 kits online that run on yeast ,sugar etc ,they then feed that co2 to the back of their fans with pipe and air stone and blow it all over the plants, I did try the inhale co2 bags ,but they turned out to be garbage to be fair . And the tanks are quite expensive , I think when I get to the co2 upgrade ,I will make my own .
Yeah, I have not done much research on how best to implement it yet, but we have time. We won't be ready for it until summer of next year.

carrerahype

carrerahype

Then we will have a pair of 4x4's with a shared lung and A/C with CO2. Crazy growth that
Which co2 method w
Yeah, I have not done much research on how best to implement it yet, but we have time. We won't be ready for it until summer of next year.
check out this , it’s the cheapest method ,I think all you have to do each week is add a small amount of sugar and yeast . You can also run the co2 pipe from the generator through a bottle of water so you can see when the bubbles are dying down ,to then replenish ,also then like I mentioned before connect to the back of a fan to then blow it over the plants. Other options are just to expensive Iv found. You can also get a co2 metre in the tent then to see how much co2 is being generated,and slow it down or increase ,as needed .

Top Bottom