i see people selling seeds on facebook

• Thread starter cruzin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Small world, all the BC schools I’ve visited I was a HS coach for years and many relatives retired from Kellogg’s
She's a truck driver (lol, little bitty girl in big rig) & moved up there after school but it's kinda small so y'all might know each other. They usually have decent stuff too if ya know who to ask hahaha

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Some of the worst weed laws as well, I have a pal that keeps telling me, about the worst state in the union IMO.

I was there 10 years ago in the orlando area and getting weed was a big pain in the ass. And it usually sucked. I didnt live there long enough to meet a good local grower.

Everyone was stuck on pills it seemed.

Glassdub

Glassdub

The rec stores are only starting up now since rec was voted in last year. We had 9 years of medical before now.

We had a caregiver/patient relationship possible. A caregiver could grow 12 plants per patient with a max of 5 patients registered. And hold 2.5 oz for each patient max usable marijuana.

Nothing else for sales of weed was ever on the books. People opened dispensaries anyway. Some individual towns allowed it for tax money.

no one wanted to admit weed. And now most towns dont want a rec dispensary either. It is up to each town to allow or not.

Yeah, I'm mostly aware of this, definitely not an ideal model by far but still better than Ohio, though our base fines are $150 to MI's $500
Ideally:

87175742 3507645452595559 2175830921779871744 o
Top Bottom