i see people selling seeds on facebook

• Thread starter cruzin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KLight03

KLight03

Y'all realize the name of the game is money, right? You just have to wait it out. There's a giant bankruptcy case going on in KY right now that has ruined a lot of farmers' current lives, namely the small ones. I'm still in shock it hasn't been on the news. I feel this is what's causing all holdups now, if you pay attention to the political show going on, then you don't notice a giant company getting sued by a ridiculous amount of creditors. It's not about helping people right now, it's about money.

The black market will never go away. The legal market will never go away. There is enough abundance for everyone. The focus should be the corruption and the fact that there should be no reason that I had to lose my home and everything else because I couldn't afford healthcare. I'm not special, there are thousands like me. There are people who need and deserve this medicine, but no one gives a shit half the time because everyone wants to know how they are going to get theirs. The rest of the states that haven't decided to turn yet are building the laws based on legislation written by the drug rehab clinics. Not families, friends, or any people affected by losses. The ones who benefit financially are the ones deciding everyone's legislation.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Y'all realize the name of the game is money, right? You just have to wait it out. There's a giant bankruptcy case going on in KY right now that has ruined a lot of farmers' current lives, namely the small ones. I'm still in shock it hasn't been on the news. I feel this is what's causing all holdups now, if you pay attention to the political show going on, then you don't notice a giant company getting sued by a ridiculous amount of creditors. It's not about helping people right now, it's about money.

The black market will never go away. The legal market will never go away. There is enough abundance for everyone. The focus should be the corruption and the fact that there should be no reason that I had to lose my home and everything else because I couldn't afford healthcare. I'm not special, there are thousands like me. There are people who need and deserve this medicine, but no one gives a shit half the time because everyone wants to know how they are going to get theirs. The rest of the states that haven't decided to turn yet are building the laws based on legislation written by the drug rehab clinics. Not families, friends, or any people affected by losses. The ones who benefit financially are the ones deciding everyone's legislation.

I lost everything because of health issues that ended my carreer too. But that has nothing at all to do with regulated weed. There was never going to be “legal” completely decriminalized weed like its tomatos. Anyone who has voted for medical or rec weed has voted for government regulated taxable product that should have been only taxed and fee’d and licensed like alcohol but instead can cost 10x that to get started.

This is america. We are capitalist.

Thats why the weed could give me a new start.

THCMonster

THCMonster

They had cali connect seeds at the grow store.

I guess clones is a seperate license. A friend with a grow shop has applied for a rec club and commercial grow license. It will all be in one location. A storefront and connected warehouse. Even has a luxury apartment upstairs for the owner.

Cali connect seeds are great! Thats where i got my Gelato 78 from! The goldline edition!

Where is this place going to be cause the place I received mine shut down after all the licensing!

Idc if i even have to drive 2-4 hours just to pick some up.

KLight03

KLight03

Thanks for your patience with me while I delete my comments. They aren't in line with topic. Y'all have a good day!

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Cali connect seeds are great! Thats where i got my Gelato 78 from! The goldline edition!

Where is this place going to be cause the place I received mine shut down after all the licensing!

Check Ace seeds out. I haven't used them but I have heard many others talk about their pure strains and such. Maybe a good start?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Well the grow shop with the seeds is out on the west coast in Rothbury. And the grow shop my friend owns that has applied for the licenses is in twin lake.

Bit of a drive for me.

Glassdub

Glassdub

If everyone could write the laws like Michigan, Illinois, and Massachusetts, it would be awesome.
Nah, tons of stupid restrictions in MI, don't know about the rest but its far from perfect but still better than my home state of Ohio.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I ordered some of these souvenirs from gelatoseeds.com. I received tracking 11hrs after purchase and paid via zelle. I'll keep you all posted

I would sure hesitate before ordering from a website called that.

KLight03

KLight03

Nah, tons of stupid restrictions in MI, don't know about the rest but its far from perfect but still better than my home state of Ohio.
It's better than where TN is. I love this state, but I am extremely surprised by how just behind they are here. It's like I walked into the Twilight Zone or something, like the EC and WC joined up to push all the violently opposed people here. People seriously think they will go to hell if they smoke it. It's weird.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

There are good people and bad, i would not buy seeds off some random person probably bag seed, go to a legitimate bank this site has a good selection of beans, i have a friend in Scotland, there is a seedbank called atitude, im not shure if they ship here or u have to use bitcoin or whatever even there out of Methisto so my boy went to the source and got fantismo express whatever that is lol

basscaptain

basscaptain

It's better than where TN is. I love this state, but I am extremely surprised by how just behind they are here. It's like I walked into the Twilight Zone or something, like the EC and WC joined up to push all the violently opposed people here. People seriously think they will go to hell if they smoke it. It's weird.
this place is Crazy Dumb for sure...... It's got me a little Fucked up if you want to know the truth Now..... I'm not to sure what to do here.......

The laws here are as Crazy as can be......... In my Eyes.........

Latest posts

Top Bottom