• Thread starter cruzin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basscaptain

basscaptain

on a side note

@Edinburgh

@khalt03

may have a auto she may need help with since your both here on the same post....>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

basscaptain

basscaptain

ANYTHING Goes in Ca.........................................

They have NO Control on the Market there....................

The shop Owners are buying right out of the swap meets like the guys selling on the conor...........> It's all the same>>>>>>> Low price and who has it that week..................................................................................................................................................

I hate to say this but a friend ask if I would move back there and after being here for a yr... I don't know........

KLight03

KLight03

this place is Crazy Dumb for sure...... It's got me a little Fucked up if you want to know the truth Now..... I'm not to sure what to do here.......

The laws here are as Crazy as can be......... In my Eyes.........
@basscaptain It's coming. Nashville is in receivership, they need legal. State came and took over the books. The inspector who came to my house (when I had nothing thankfully) ended up telling me to hurry up and get my plants in the ground before July 1st that this state was going to go medical. That was a couple of months ago. Regardless, I'm with you. I'm not sure what the hell they are doing here, either. I will tell you this, I have a strong sense that people are being paid to make trouble on both sides. I'm not naive in that regard, I'm sure it happens all the time. However, I will say, "they" are all tied up with the GenKanna business that no one is talking about in the news.

KLight03

KLight03

on a side note

@Edinburgh

@khalt03

may have a auto she may need help with since your both here on the same post....>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Thank you!

@Edinburgh Nice to meet you. I'm not 100% positive it's an auto and I don't know where the packaging is, but I appreciate any assistance, all the same.

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
You guys are wrong about Canada.

Now with edibles and concentrates legal and store popping up everywhere it's easier to get, more selection and the wealth of knowledge now being passed around is mind boggling.

Weed has and will always be about money. Anybody with a commercial grow is not thinking about patients they are thinking money. Tru MEd growers would charge cost. I have a few good grows under my belt and I gave it away. The guys who grow a few plants for personal are as close to tru medical growers as they don't do for money. I hate Whalen someone says I do it for my patients but still charge 200oz.

In can dad we can grow 4 plants a time legally. Seems like more than enough for personals. Want to help MEd patients give them the tools to grow there own. Not charge them like they're Jonesers.

It's never been about medical advantages, the ppl use medical as a weapon for there side of the legalization argument. Look at the advances in concentrates just since medical legalization. Worth all the tax's Imo.

Plus as a Canadian I'm taxes to the tits as it is so I don't feel it maybe like Americans would.

KLight03

KLight03

You guys are wrong about Canada.

Now with edibles and concentrates legal and store popping up everywhere it's easier to get, more selection and the wealth of knowledge now being passed around is mind boggling.

Weed has and will always be about money. Anybody with a commercial grow is not thinking about patients they are thinking money. Tru MEd growers would charge cost. I have a few good grows under my belt and I gave it away. The guys who grow a few plants for personal are as close to tru medical growers as they don't do for money. I hate Whalen someone says I do it for my patients but still charge 200oz.

In can dad we can grow 4 plants a time legally. Seems like more than enough for personals. Want to help MEd patients give them the tools to grow there own. Not charge them like they're Jonesers.

It's never been about medical advantages, the ppl use medical as a weapon for there side of the legalization argument. Look at the advances in concentrates just since medical legalization. Worth all the tax's Imo.

Plus as a Canadian I'm taxes to the tits as it is so I don't feel it maybe like Americans would.
I agree with you RE: medical. It's what I aim to do.

KLight03

KLight03

@basscaptain It's coming. Nashville is in receivership, they need legal. State came and took over the books. The inspector who came to my house (when I had nothing thankfully) ended up telling me to hurry up and get my plants in the ground before July 1st that this state was going to go medical. That was a couple of months ago. Regardless, I'm with you. I'm not sure what the hell they are doing here, either. I will tell you this, I have a strong sense that people are being paid to make trouble on both sides. I'm not naive in that regard, I'm sure it happens all the time. However, I will say, "they" are all tied up with the GenKanna business that no one is talking about in the news.
For reference, if y'all haven't read about it, one article is here.

Glassdub

Glassdub

There are good people and bad, i would not buy seeds off some random person probably bag seed, go to a legitimate bank this site has a good selection of beans, i have a friend in Scotland, there is a seedbank called atitude, im not shure if they ship here or u have to use bitcoin or whatever even there out of Methisto so my boy went to the source and got fantismo express whatever that is lol
I'm an old fart, the idea of cryptocurrency spooks me, plus extra shipping + fees make me stay stateside.

Glassdub

Glassdub

It's better than where TN is. I love this state, but I am extremely surprised by how just behind they are here. It's like I walked into the Twilight Zone or something, like the EC and WC joined up to push all the violently opposed people here. People seriously think they will go to hell if they smoke it. It's weird.
Take a look at the legislators in Ohio even most Dems rate D on reform policy, surprised its even Med & that's a mafia racket.

Glassdub

Glassdub

This is why idealistically & I'd like it to became legally akin to alcohol as is its just setting up a alternative Big Pharma that's even more seedy + I think the bulk of medical claims are a joke, just look at the way it's marketed, its ALL rec, people like to get high its hardly more medical than booze.

KLight03

KLight03

This is why idealistically & I'd like it to became legally akin to alcohol as is its just setting up a alternative Big Pharma that's even more seedy + I think the bulk of medical claims are a joke, just look at the way it's marketed, its ALL rec, people like to get high its hardly more medical than booze.
I would have agreed with you at one time, but it's the only thing that stops my stuttering and hand tremors. It's the only thing that will wash away the disease in my brain. :)

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I actually called The HHS department and asked about that..The lady was laughing to hard to even answer me..LOL
They had no idea how anyone could write a law like that.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

10 at home 2.5 in public I guess.

Thats the rec rule. The med rule was 2.5 oz per patient total. They got me for $200 to renew my card a few months before rec was voted too. No refund.

Now we wait for the crooks in charge to lower our plant count like other states.

Voting for rec with no parameters stated and letting them decide after was dumb.

Everyone should have held out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom