i see people selling seeds on facebook

• Thread starter cruzin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Before rec was legal in Nevada, it was $100 to renew for ONE yr. Now it's $100 for TWO yrs. I bet they lost alot of Card Holders when Rec passed.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Before rec was legal in Nevada, it was $100 to renew for ONE yr. Now it's $100 for TWO yrs. I bet they lost alot of Card Holders when Rec passed.

Cant believe nevada was cheaper. Ours was 200 (100 for the doctor) for 1 year then they made it 2 years.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Florida 199 initially then 99 every 210 days I think, no grows, up to 20 gs for personal use in certain counties others no smoking literally

Moshmen

Moshmen

We have to c a doc every 210 days, and they pulled rec from the 2020 ballot here! Sux to be Floridian sometimes , not often but sometimes, course we just settled here from Michigan ! Lol

Moshmen

Moshmen

I actually called The HHS department and asked about that..The lady was laughing to hard to even answer me..LOL
They had no idea how anyone could write a law like that.
Buzzer I never did thank you the other day, I couldn’t order from that site but they responded in minutes to the email ! Thanx best service yet

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
The states is so fuked up, in Ontario no limits on in house possession 30grams for public. No limit on transportation as long as it's packed in truck like our liquor. My government measures 1 of dried curd flower the same as 25g of concentrate or 1 seed or 15g of fresh flower like wtf? Still better to be me than some of you I'm sorry to say.

KLight03

KLight03

We have to c a doc every 210 days, and they pulled rec from the 2020 ballot here! Sux to be Floridian sometimes , not often but sometimes, course we just settled here from Michigan ! Lol
You have Pepsi/Wrigley/Jimmy Buffett people running that down there. I used to work for the bastards until they decided I didn't need to get paid.

visajoe1

visajoe1

I ordered some of these souvenirs from gelatoseeds.com. I received tracking 11hrs after purchase and paid via zelle. I'll keep you all posted
Received 6 days after purchase. I'll pop a couple next week and probably make a reorder of some others. We'll see what happens. First time I've ever actually received a seed order fwiw. Always got caught up previously

20200221 202403
Glassdub

Glassdub

That's ass backwards I would think med would go much re
Thats the rec rule. The med rule was 2.5 oz per patient total. They got me for $200 to renew my card a few months before rec was voted too. No refund.

Now we wait for the crooks in charge to lower our plant count like other states.

Voting for rec with no parameters stated and letting them decide after was dumb.

Everyone should have held out.
I guess the logic being that when its possessed as medical it magically becomes a pharmaceutical drug that can be more tightly regulated, that's the price you have to pay for 10 buck off a 1/8oz discount you get at dispensaries. 🙄
The other crazy thing I don't get is that its STILL illegal in Ann Arbor, even though about the biggest cluster of dispensaries in the state are located there, what the hell? 🤔

Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

That's ass backwards I would think med would go much re

I guess the logic being that when its possessed as medical it magically becomes a pharmaceutical drug that can be more tightly regulated, that's the price you have to pay for 10 buck off a 1/8oz discount you get at dispensaries. 🙄
The other crazy thing I don't get is that its STILL illegal in Ann Arbor, even though about the biggest cluster of dispensaries in the state are located there, what the hell? 🤔

Dispensaries have been illegal the whole time. Only state licensed stores will be legal. They will go after all the “grey area” ones. The only legal sold weed was from caregiver to max 5 patients ever in the books.

The dispensary I used to work with was raided and busted.

Just wait. Soon the state will be flooded with cash crop weed.

Glassdub

Glassdub

Dispensaries have been illegal the whole time. Only state licensed stores will be legal. They will go after all the “grey area” ones. The only legal sold weed was from caregiver to max 5 patients ever in the books.

The dispensary I used to work with was raided and busted.

Just wait. Soon the state will be flooded with cash crop weed.
I thought all the storefront dispensaries had to be legal (licensed stores), I don't know what "grey area" are, going by whats on Weedmaps, I know storefronts are not allowed in more counties than not but that med "delivery services" seemed to be allowed in those areas.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Sorry gotta say it, it’s Michigan EVERYTHING is grey area . Lol including the weather ( lived k-zoo area almost 50 years !)
This is what I remember when I visited an ex-finance's parents in St. Claire Shores, MI..

Friggen bugs the size of BIRDS!!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I thought all the storefront dispensaries had to be legal (licensed stores), I don't know what "grey area" are, going by whats on Weedmaps, I know storefronts are not allowed in more counties than not but that med "delivery services" seemed to be allowed in those areas.

The rec stores are only starting up now since rec was voted in last year. We had 9 years of medical before now.

We had a caregiver/patient relationship possible. A caregiver could grow 12 plants per patient with a max of 5 patients registered. And hold 2.5 oz for each patient max usable marijuana.

Nothing else for sales of weed was ever on the books. People opened dispensaries anyway. Some individual towns allowed it for tax money.

no one wanted to admit weed. And now most towns dont want a rec dispensary either. It is up to each town to allow or not.

Latest posts

Top Bottom