i stand corrected, 24 hr veg rules!!

• Thread starter OGKuShSAL
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RippedTorn

RippedTorn

I like to spend veg growing healthy plants. If you don't convert your starches to sugars your endophytes are gonna go on strike and be replaced by scabs.

Every natural living thing on earth is machinery ran by microbes. Maybe you should do some DMT and ask your endophytes how they feel about being starved. Literally no other reason cyanobacteria took on the role of chloroplasts than to harvest sugars. Literally no other reason you get off your lazy monkey ass and earn food tickets when your stomach grows.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I like to spend veg growing healthy plants. If you don't convert your starches to sugars your endophytes are gonna go on strike and be replaced by scabs.

Every natural living thing on earth is machinery ran by microbes. Maybe you should do some DMT and ask your endophytes how they feel about being starved. Literally no other reason cyanobacteria took on the role of chloroplasts than to harvest sugars. Literally no other reason you get off your lazy monkey ass and earn food tickets when your stomach grows.
What does this have to do with the discussion? Or just need to make an idiotic remark?

Smithygreen

Smithygreen

Maybe you should lay off the DMT for a little while. Your post was so bad it almost made me shit my pants.

Pondracer

Pondracer

I am still running 24/7 for veg. I did seal that area so I could go 18/6 and I may next run. It would really just be for cost savings, I don't really see it changing much in terms of yield or potency.

workngrow

workngrow

Kicking this post as I was doing some research on my recent round of plants that look slightly wilted. Almost overwatered (hydro), only change made was running the 24 hour light cycle a bit too long I think. Last round I stepped back to 18/6 a bit earlier than now, mainly looking to see what happens if they are pushed harder.

At night time the plants transpire and should relax a bit right? So my guess as to why they are mine looking almost overwatered or stressed is that they are not transpiring excess moisture on a night cycle and being ridden hard 24 hours a day so I dropped back to 18/6 and they should start to perk up again.

Seems to me that seedlings and such a 24 hour cycle is fine as they start developing but once they get bigger I have just seen the plants look visibly stressed on the 24 hour.

Top Bottom