I think I have a fungus but I'm not sure

• Thread starter GardenWeasel77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GardenWeasel77

GardenWeasel77

I trimmed of a bunch of leaves yesterday because they had died. I thought my tent was too hot and didn't have enough ventilation. So I opened the tent turned on a fan raised my lights and lowered the dimmer switch.

Today so woke up and the healthy leaves now have blotchy purple splotches on their leaves like all the ones I had trimmed off.

Here are some pictures.

Is this a fungus or bacteria or what? I couldn't find any pictures that match what this looks like. The first two pictures are before I trimmed yesterday and the last three are from today.

I think i have a fungus but im not sure
I think i have a fungus but im not sure 2
I think i have a fungus but im not sure 3
I think i have a fungus but im not sure 4
I think i have a fungus but im not sure 5
Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

Bottom line is it’s not fungal which I thought was the question here in this post?

growsince79

growsince79

Bottom line is it’s not fungal which I thought was the question here in this post?
Cant tell for sure but the little black spots could be blight starting idk. But op is gonna have lots of problems without ventilation.

GardenWeasel77

GardenWeasel77

Cant tell for sure but the little black spots could be blight starting idk. But op is gonna have lots of problems without ventilation.
I was thinking it might be blight too. I do have a fan going and the flaps and tent door open. I just fed my plants today. Whatever this is keeps creeping up node by node. I will see if this feeding fixes things. But obviously if it's some type of fungus or blight it won't...

Am I going to have to disinfect my tent if I have blight.

Top Bottom