I think I killed her 😓

• Thread starter Cyge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Cyge

Please help.

Began my first grow about 4 weeks ago. This was a spur of the moment decision because my buddy had been saying his stuff was amazing and it was absolute trash... I began outside on my porch in soil 6inch pots(forgot to sanatize the soil and had to go apeshit on some thips. moved inside like week 2 of seedling. I have been buying things as the plants grew. Tent humidifier lights(most mistakes made in this area) fan... etc. I was doing great. Plants were stacking nodes quickly, and had surprisingly good looking genetics from some dog shit bud... Made a few mistakes (fell asleep with 100% humidity one night) but the plants handled it great. One became leggy due to low soil in the beginning but looks awesome now.

Now here is the problem...
The better developed plant I decided to move to a bucket dwc. During the transplant... I cut some roots... I mean a lot of roots. Basically one long train with about 47 or more, smaller root extensions on it.

I am sure the plant will survive but my question is should I kill off the dying foliage now? Or should I let it die naturally?
-node 1 single fan leaves- mild yellowing sub nodes green. At new mediums level but does not appear to droop

-node 2- triple fan leaves significant yellowing and browning tips. Drooping

-node 3- significant yellowing drooping

-node 4- major drooping yellowing edges

All previous nodes ceased growth

Nodes 5-7 all very green but show very slowed growth. Significant drooping that seems to be reversing 72 hours after transplant.

If I let it die off on its own I will reduce further stress but I’m gimping the recovery of the surviving kola right?

I took 4.5 table spoons of grandmas molasses and the surviving top seems to really like it. But it made the water super bubbley and the ph shot up to a little Over 7, 24 hours later but other than that it’s been a steady 6.25 (happy medium)

It’s funny all the nodes I am considering eliminating are ones that I would be eliminating in about 2 weeks time as I had plans to pop and maybe mainline after I had a little bigger and stronger plant but my excitement made me fuxxxxx up really good.

Any advice is appreciated. Please help

Top Bottom