I Think I Know But A Second Opionion Pics Plz Tell Me What It Is 4 Sure

• Thread starter luvurkle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

luvurkle

I am new the defienices last year went great this year well I gotta do it right every little problem I want to know to be the best grower I can b .. here are some pics These leaves are from the core of plant working upwards up caenter leaves what do you guys and GAL think.. Also if Epson salt how much to a gallon how often ? I tested tap water today it was 8.0 I been testing all summer always 7.0 so might been couple watrings at 8.0
I think i know but  a second opionion pics plz tell me what it is 4 sure
I think i know but  a second opionion pics plz tell me what it is 4 sure 2

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Get that ph back down. Looks like Mg possibly. A full plant picture would help a ton. However being pulled from lower and mid leaves, that tells me a mobile element. The brown spots and yellowing looks like Mg deficiency, and Mg isn't available at higher ph's. That's my best from one leaf and what you explained.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Center up? K-. Definitely get the pH DOWN as advised.

And, next time, please show us the whole plant. It's important for deciphering what may be happening.

showmegreen

showmegreen

Tha SeaGoddess knows best. I'd sure like ta try some of her smoke some day. It'd probably make a Tweeker eat and make ya hafta look down on giraffe pussy. At least circle tha moon once an again.

L

luvurkle

well to me does seem like it is the inner leaves that are showing the the problems mostly fan leaves

L

luvurkle

I checked the ph well it was a first for me this take a sample of dirt and the green pill dirt showed 6.8 ph if I did it right .. The same kit has the k test doing it now . Also how is the best way to correct asap without messing up..

L

luvurkle

Also the 6.8 soil ph do I need to try and lower it a bit ? I have ph down should I just drop water to 6.3 before watering ?

showmegreen

showmegreen

Soil naturally tries ta neutralize its self so no matter it will resort back to sea water. You look inta reproductive stage could be old growth kick off cuz she's prepin fer kola production. Also wat are ya foliarin with? See residue on her leafs.

L

luvurkle

I havnt been foilr feedn Also I was reading I need to start adding in molasses to the waterings?

L

luvurkle

I just checked the K with the soil test kit I just got and it showed the very bottom depleted so I am sure it needs a boost ..
ONE thing would my bloom food not fix this ? tomorrow is a new day

showmegreen

showmegreen

Jus seen tha residue on tha leaves thar kiddo. Rain water or hard water from tha tap will cause that easy enuff. Raw sugars aren't a bad thing at all. Don't drown em in it though. They look good by yer pics. Can't wait ta see them in finish. Bless yer grow!!!

showmegreen

showmegreen

On a thought.... If you wanna kill two birds with one stone. Puree somethin like dried dates or raisins or bananas even taters in hot water let it steep till it cools. Strain it, check its ph, adjust it if need be then add some to yer waterin. It will add absorbable K and raw sugars as well. Or buy some stuff off a shelf. Your babies your call.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Also the 6.8 soil ph do I need to try and lower it a bit ? I have ph down should I just drop water to 6.3 before watering ?
I would let it range, yes, and dropping it won't hurt.

Definitely K-. You can give it some seaweed for a boost here. Or the fruity method showmegreen mentions!

showmegreen

showmegreen

I would let it range, yes, and dropping it won't hurt.

Definitely K-. You can give it some seaweed for a boost here. Or the fruity method showmegreen mentions!
ain't got no sea weeds out here intha backwoods SeaGoddess or I reckon I coulda mentioned that. Only think bout wat I've used befer. I prefer taters but damn does it ever bring them maggot makin mo-fos to yer grow. The soil will be alive with them. Dates are about the best on tha flies payin no mind. But ya still git a hand full. An WATS wrong with bein a lil fruity? Real men wear pink ya know. An a nanner a day keeps tha hospice away. An no I ain't fruity that way. Else I wouldn't have so many dang urchins runnin over me killin me slowly an makin me poor. But wouldn't have it any other way.

Top Bottom