I think i might need another set of eyes

• Thread starter Btonyb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jermamma420

Jermamma420

Thats what i thought. Nope
Those are definitely seed pods (swollen calyxes) in the second picture, not male flowers. Helmets are even starting to show.
I cant tell about the first picture.

Last edited:
nashobaTHC

nashobaTHC

I too think you’ve got some seeds in 2nd pic...maybe very immature but definitely looks like seeds.

Btonyb

Btonyb

Those are definitely seed pods (swollen calyxes) in the second picture, not male flowers. Helmets are even starting to show.
I cant tell about the first picture.
But there is no males on sight so its femanized seeds

Jermamma420

Jermamma420

Yep, but they have hermy genes, so the seeds wont be worth growing, cause their offspring will mostly hermy too, sadly.
Unless of course you induced the hermy chemically, if so, then congrats!! I'm working on that myself.

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

Sometimes a plant thats not a true herm will bust one or two tiny single male pollen sacks, not a full flower mind you just one or two of the yellow banana lookin bits. Sometimes on the bottom smalls, sometimes on just a single top. Ever seen a boy flower grow out? They usually open up with like four or five of em' Also consider possible environmental stresses. Turn off all the lights and go inside and cover every pin hole in your room

Btonyb

Btonyb

Sometimes a plant thats not a true herm will bust one or two tiny single male pollen sacks, not a full flower mind you just one or two of the yellow banana lookin bits. Sometimes on the bottom smalls, sometimes on just a single top. Ever seen a boy flower grow out? They usually open up with like four or five of em' Also consider possible environmental stresses. Turn off all the lights and go inside and cover every pin hole in your room
I had a male and it looked like buds of seeds like pine cones. Crazy. But what will black out achieve??

Jermamma420

Jermamma420

I had a male and it looked like buds of seeds like pine cones. Crazy. But what will black out achieve??
Light leaks are a major stresser that can cause a plant to hermy.
They stress because the light schedule is not consistent.

BudBogart

BudBogart

Male pollen can travel for miles. I grow feminized seeds far out in the woods, still get a few seeds, maybe 10 seeds in 30 pounds of buds.
Dispersed through pounds of bud like mine are, I blame male pollen in the wind, but when I see several seeds on one bud, that tells me the male plant is close by, or more likely hermied.

Top Bottom