I think ive actually made it to my first feed? WOW.

• Thread starter CosmoGrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Hey guys, been awhile since i posted, just been kind of in the background, learning, watching, letting these girls grow. For those that have been following me since i joined, know i just over water and kill plants and dont really grow much of anything. But i think today is a ground breaking day. I open up the tent, and shes looking a little... yellowish green, i believe ive actually made it to my first feed finally. I have never given a plant any nutrients, and i think the time is now. Here are the pictures, tell me what you guys think. :D I think im getting somewhere finally.
IMG_20191214_213517669.jpg

IMG_20191214_213503290.jpg

yes, my pot is about dry, shes in need of some food soon.

Is it time for nutrients guys?!?!

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

If it was me I'd wait a day or two more to feed as you still have a few dark green leaves, and they yellow tops is the new growth that you can get that color even when feeding, you could definitely feed now but if you do I'd do a very light dose 1/4ish recommended and monitor how it responds

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

"The yellowing your talking about is completely normal. In fact that type of yellowing shows you have abundant new shoot growth. Tag any area tops that have yellow and in a couple days you will see that they are healthy and normal." From a grower posting on one of my threads

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
👍 looking good man... I agree think you can still wait a bit. If you do feed start Vey very low... Like 1/8 manufacturers recommend dose.
Water...................

Thank guys!! Luckily i knew not to make any drastic decisions. I was like OMG FEEDING TIME, i was about to go blast em with nutes, thank god i came here first hahaha, appreciate you guys! Im making it somewhere finally! LOL

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Thank guys!! Luckily i knew not to make any drastic decisions. I was like OMG FEEDING TIME, i was about to go blast em with nutes, thank god i came here first hahaha, appreciate you guys! Im making it somewhere finally! LOL
They look good man. I think feeding will be soon. You could even start 1/8 and see how they react. At that dosage and 1 feed I can't see it doing any harm

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
I dont understand, the plant is showing the same symptoms my other one did when it just died off. my blue cheese just stopped growing, became like this dark lime green color and i just tossed him. You cant tell by the pics, she actually looks, healthy by the pics no matter what lighting i put her in. but this green isnt normal. :(
IMG 20191216 002753860

I understand different stages of life, but my normal healthy plants look all like this color.

IMG 20191216 003022352

I get they are in the blurple, but you can see my bigger one is much much more lighter, this just happened overnight, what the hell man. this happens to all my plants.

I wonder if im still overwatering, it doesnt seem it though... ugh

basscaptain

basscaptain

I don't see anything wrong at all....
well you have whote spots on your leaves but they look good

those plants need water...... that soil is dry...................

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
I don't see anything wrong at all....
well you have whote spots on your leaves but they look good

those plants need water...... that soil is dry...................
So i shouldnt worry about the super lime green color? white spots are from my shitty water in the humidifier. thanks bass

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
I have been waiting till i see the first couple leaves wilt. Should i not do this? its gotten me pretty far lol. i do go by pot weight, but, im still having troubles. obviously.

basscaptain

basscaptain

I have been waiting till i see the first couple leaves wilt. Should i not do this? its gotten me pretty far lol. i do go by pot weight, but, im still having troubles. obviously.
your doing good......
just saying I would give them some water if they were mine:)

your going to see some run off fast if you water on the outside of those, cause there pulling away from the sides of you pot all ready..... don't worrry just water in the middle 1st then work your water to the outside...
those plants are going to need to be transplanted soon in my eyes.......

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Thanks guys, so watered last night ,its been about 9 hours, i just checked in, plants are looking awesome. Turned out the girl was getting a little thirsty, and she was showing some signs i just never saw before, now i know, its the thirst. Learning new things with every error, and every cry for help. Appreciate every one of you.

The white dust from those humidifiers with tap water is calcium dust. You dont want that settling in your pots. Its basically lime.
DAMN. Thank you for this, ugh.... To the store... to buy 900000 gallons of distilled. LOL.

your doing good......
just saying I would give them some water if they were mine:)

your going to see some run off fast if you water on the outside of those, cause there pulling away from the sides of you pot all ready..... don't worrry just water in the middle 1st then work your water to the outside...
those plants are going to need to be transplanted soon in my eyes.......
Thanks bass!! I was also thinking the same about the transplant! i was going to ask others opinions!

Make sure you have good airflow, keep temps and humidity in check and don't over water.

You know... I lost control these past couple days. I woke up this morning at 38% 82 degrees, i gotta get these numbers back in check and it will im for sure help the plants lol. I guess, i gotta stop neglecting the girls lmao. get back on my shit.

basscaptain

basscaptain

if those were my plants they would get water everyday till i trans planted them.... and I'm not talking that run off watering... I'm saying 32 oz min...
I would move them into there last pots and just water................. till almost the Very end.....

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
if those were my plants they would get water everyday till i trans planted them.... and I'm not talking that run off watering... I'm saying 32 oz min...
I would move them into there last pots and just water................. till almost the Very end.....

Was thinking about transplanting my biggest girl. shes currently in a two gallon. Ended up going and putting my contacts in and looking inside the tent, i thought she was looking alot better but, shes looking even worse now, now that i looked at her with my eyes in lol. Do you think adding more perlite to my soil would help my overwater issue? Im using like 75% Happy frog to 25% Perlite. This is a hard game to play LOL

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
IMG 20191216 094646245

IMG 20191216 094653716

IMG 20191216 094710839

Hmmm, soil is super compact.its dry obviously on the inside from the pictures, just disecting this plant, another learning experience. how do the roots look? Should i try and break up the rootball a bit, obviously not ruin the roots

Latest posts

Top Bottom