I think my girls are sick

• Thread starter CannamamaDee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannamamaDee

CannamamaDee

I cant tell what these spots are. I read either calcium or magnesium deficiency or cannabis leaf septoris. I bought a CalMag supplement and that comes in a few days. I've been feeding them DynaGro Bloom. I upped the nutes today and they look slightly better but if it's the fungus, i need help figuring out how to keep this from impacting their buds.

Thanks in advance.

I think my girls are sick
I think my girls are sick 2
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
i’m going with leaf septoria, which could be from your watering practices?

CannamamaDee

CannamamaDee

I water one time a day in the morning. I will get some pics of the canopy to post. Thank you for responding.

Thumbuddy

Thumbuddy

Mine had same or similar look and it was determined that I was actually drowning my roots. I drilled more drain holes in pots,then let them dry out a bit and they snapped back after a few days.
I'm new to growing and it was apparent that I was overdoing the watering and nutrients....pretty much over thought everything I was doing. A ton of good advice on here!!! Good luck!

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
there is a yellow spot in the center of the dark spot, that is one of the things they say points to leaf septoria. but i know nothing, so id listen to all the others first!

Thumbuddy

Thumbuddy

there is a yellow spot in the center of the dark spot, that is one of the things they say points to leaf septoria. but i know nothing, so id listen to all the others first!
Definitely dont take advice from me as I would never try to steer someone wrong due to my lack of knowledge. Just brought up that through a few knowledgeable growers observing and asking what I was doing it was determined Mine was from poor watering practices and poor drainage though.

Top Bottom